I want to know you !

There are 90 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• lol just fyi that was a plastic spoon in my mouth.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

Edited 3 times, last by Crysis ().

• haven't you gone up a year yet ???? it feels like you've been 12 for more than a year now...

Anybody who would like to present him/her self ????

No girls have posted pics of themselves yet....

• im 12 my B-Day is in 12th of July mate :) :) :) weird :) in year 8 and school can be awsome sometimes Love FL :) Ask Lashan only girl i can think of :D

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• @Crysis.....dude is that a part shaved into your hair? A Mr.T starter kit on your neck? Please don't tell me you are a Bulgarian rapper.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Haha, no dude, of course I am not a rapper, I just wanted to see how I would look with it.

And no, that's not a shaved part on the hair, it's a scar. I think I got it from lots of falling with a big bike(when I was 8-9 years old) before I learn how to drive... because I don't actually remember of getting such a scar from somewhere else.

• HAHAHAHAHA , YEAH!!! :neo: ... lol

PS: And maybe I look like the young version of John Shepard(Mark Vanderloo) from Mass Effect too :whistling:

• This thread is great, Most people I can see your face through your personality. But Maverick and Seqan.... I had no idea... I Obviously don't know Americans too well...

I will be sending in me soon. Just have to take the picture first :D.

But This seems more like a "Lets-show-everyone-our-faces" Thread than a Get to know each other. We are just getting where you live and stuff... What about... Everything else you know?

I'm English. I have a craving for Sweets (As most English people do) I'm a very traditional person and don't understand modern day items and Celebrations ect. I can be very friendly but Very Loyal, and will stick by my Original side to the End... Which in some cases can lead to some Nasty Jazz... :/

Uhh.... Ever Heard of Devon? I live there. :D We have the best Water in England!

If there is anything else you want to know... Ask away.

And I wanna Know more about Sphinx. He seems like an Interesting person. Also.... Lashan would be nice to know about. :D

• PS: And maybe I look like the young version of John Shepard(Mark Vanderloo) from Mass Effect too :whistling:

Dude, can you stop flatter yourself? :thumbdown: ;D

This thread is great, Most people I can see your face through your personality. But Maverick and Seqan.... I had no idea... I Obviously don't know Americans too well...

You want to say that you can imagine smb face through his in-game behavior and acting?I though that is only possible to "see" smb personality through his face, but ok ;)

• No girls have posted pics of themselves yet....

I am not ignoring this thread, but I have done this once already years back in a different game forum,
    and sadly it turned out to be a big source of problems for me...

I sweared I would not do mistake again (hence same thing on SA forum).

Sorry, you will have to continue using your imagination I am afraid :)

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• lol Bond..

Spiky: You look more like Zach Galifianakis but with 5 times bigger beard and dressed in purple clothes

Edited once, last by I1ian ().

• Well that "scar" is from Crysis' parents dropping him on his head as a baby after seeing his ugliness. :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• wtf? me? ugly? .... never ;o

And no, that scar is from a laid as the girl had some really nasty clutches ;D