I want to know you !

There are 90 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• Okay i just got the idea to make this thread so it helps ppl to get to know each other personnaly instead of building their opinions on other PLAYERS with their RP interactions. I don't know much of the pirates and the mercs out there for example, and i think that if we all know a bit more who the PERSONS are, we can have a friendlier atmosphere for everyone and more easily separate RP and RL fights.

So ask your questions directly to ppl, don't start flames, don't refer to any RP situation, don't answer for someone else because you think you know the answer because you might be wrong. Please use quotes to answer questions because we will have many, many crossing threads !!!

I'll start with asking to PX guys in general where they're from, what they do, who they are, what the yhave done with their life so far ? i realized i don't even know anyone of you outside RP (except a little stephanov and shocky). So to eleminate all misconceptions i (or others) might have, please talk about yourselves guys ! :thumbsup:

• I would lke to know more about PX Dark Raven, during the recent BS he was the only PX that I actually liked and/or respected.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• i know that exists, huor, but most ppl use it for RP background only or don't have anything wirtten on it yet... That thread also helps having all the info in one place...

• born: in the pr0est year
    family: skillful (skills enshrined in my DNA)
    education: 1337

how about pictures of your ugly faces? I already showed mine! COME ON GUISE

ESPECIALLY TEH GIRLZ OMG PICS PLS!!!!!!???????

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Arrow and Michael
    why you want to start ask with PX, reasonable would be to start with me, but of course you never had the courage and dignity to do it, it was easier for you to get fined and banned my ip, who knows how many have been and are in my situation, and for what reason? ... Of course, I'm alone, they are many ... is more easier for you to hide and write pm's to OP than to take part in fun ... fun I said ? OMG, fun for you is to throw with shit at left and headed ... that justify your helplessness and frustration that you are, let people have fun

P.S. I'll be back soon

• If this thread above is trigger for some of you to start another flame thread - be sure that i will remove useless posts! Slpxatwon: No mnore post like your previous one please - that distracts the topic and you are also pleased to use the PM feature we offer here at SWAT. Otherwise you are making the same mistakes that you claim others are doing.

--> BACK TO TOPIC NOW!

signature.png

• Arrow and Michael
    why you want to start ask with PX, reasonable would be to start with me, but of course you never had the courage and dignity to do it, it was easier for you to get fined and banned my ip, who knows how many have been and are in my situation, and for what reason? ... Of course, I'm alone, they are many ... is more easier for you to hide and write pm's to OP than to take part in fun ... fun I said ? OMG, fun for you is to throw with shit at left and headed ... that justify your helplessness and frustration that you are, let people have fun

P.S. I'll be back soon

sorry for my mistake, i don't have hidden intentions to trigger ...

"listen your heart and try to remember little of the past"

Can u bring back ur ugly rat ass asap, i can't wait to kick you in e duel! 8).

back to the topic:

Arrow, this is close enough? ^_^

• Pics.... ? nah, I won't upload pics soon >_>

Arrow and Michael
    why you ...

sry mate, think you missed the names ^^ I asked nothing. please make another thread for that topic if you wish it to be talked :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well, Slpxatwon, I would LOVE to know more about you. Always good to know your enemies. :vinsent:

P.S. I will be ready to beat you next time! :thumbsup:

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

• I know that the SA GR removed all your money so I can help you to rearm slx. I haven't go that much but i can help with ~20mil. And again I should express myself: this is not the way to go SA. It's a shame that you used your GR power to stop a pirate, when you were 6 on the server and he was alone. And again disrupting this kind of server event is OK in my opinion. He is a pirate, he wants to wreck havoc amongst the police like you. He is a pirate, he can break into your system. Just look at DC, they have system guard chars which they switch to if somebody breaks into their system.
    USING ADMIN POWER TO YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE IS NOT THE WAY CROSSFIRE SHOULD BE HANDLED. Therefor I offer my support to him even tho he is a douchbag.
    On topic:

• Hi Slpxatwon : Go ahead tell us more about you, your server affiliations, freinds and what brought you back to Crossfire. You tell I tell^^

• @SLPXATOWN : i was informed you left the server so i didnt thought to ask abotu your life, but indeed i'd be happy to know more about you m8 !

Bond : Does your wife knows we see her sleeping on the internet ? nice dog too :D

will upload pics of me and my son as soon as i got facebook working again... seems down atm o.O ???

• keli that has been explained many times but I will say it again. Slpxatwon was harassing, disturbing a server event, driving people from server, and setting multiple bounties on the same person within two hours. He was warned multiple times that he was breaking rules by two separate GRs ( (GR) Psychlone and (GR) Reylous Arkane aka Orion). After warnings didn't work he got a 100 mil fine, he got his money back after a crash, continued harassing people and the GRs agreed that zeroing him out and sending back to NY was the best way to handle it.

Slpxatwon I truly hope there will be no hard feelings between us when you return.