Inner Core Dom fighters not dropping guns?!?! WAT?

There are 88 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Sadly, for whatever reason, Dom'Seteks and Warrior fighters are NOT DROPPING GUNS, PERIOD. I can only assume a bug has reared it's ugly head in OP's testing the server for 1.82's release. Anyway, you can slaughter Dom' fighters all you like at the moment, but do be aware you won't get any guns as me and my clanmate Fraise found out earlier today in Pyrddra and I confirmed later just 15 minutes ago with Galacticus and LoneAngel in Ryssk. I can only assume the other Dom' and/or the other alien races are the same way at the moment.

Anyway, any ideas with this problem OP? Thanks for your time and attention in advance! :thumbup:

• this makes me sad.. hoping to go hunting and make some $$$...!
    if i was one of those people who has nothing to do with the forum.. i would think that this mod was just super buggy but that is not the case... but might i make a suggestion, even if it is someone else posting but maybe have a section just for those occasion... such as "CF Testing" or whatever, to warn people that do look at the forum about when things are being tested and to let everyone know that if player's are having mysteries problems, that its most likely caused by the testing because things have been taken out temporarily... just a thought, not big deal.. cuz i know, new players might not realize this, leave and never come back..! but then again, some people don't even bother to read anything on the forum but on another note Galactus and I saw a few wiked battleships while we were heading towards Weth that neither one of us recall every seeing and WOOOOOOW, they are totally awesome!!!

edit: approx. 6:30am (server time) haven't been on since before the normal update, so, i wonder if things are normal again?

another edit: approx. 7am (server time) NPC's still aren't dropping guns... :(

May the shwartz be with you!
    :D

Edited 2 times, last by LoneAngel ().

• i have also checked for guns anywhere out in hostile dom territory and i also tryed to get some dk guns there is nothing at the moment except for space junk as i call it,, pharms and niobium ,and so forth.:( oops this post was supposed to go under inner core one.

• NPCs are not droping anything for almost a week
    ive deactivated this feature as it seems to cause a problem with the server stability

if i can fix this problem ill be able to enable the NPC dropping
    if not ill have to find a different solution (such as wrecks or depots)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• NPCs are not droping anything for almost a week
    ive deactivated this feature as it seems to cause a problem with the server stability

Actually no ,cos SA_FUD and me had success in a hunt between 10 to 11 Sept, in early morning hours and later we shared our booty^

• ill precise this by quoting my previous statement

if i can fix this problem ill be able to enable the NPC dropping

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Actually no ,cos SA_FUD and me had success in a hunt between 10 to 11 Sept, in early morning hours and later we shared our booty^

actually the NPC's stopped dropping guns later in the evening which obviously OP already knows why so there's no need to worry... just gotta wait for OP to say when things are good again!!!
    and hopefully OP can fix it instead of putting these guns in wrecks/depots cuz its so much fun killing those NPC's and getting those guns!!! keep or sell em!!! :thumbsup:

Edited once, last by LoneAngel ().

• I eagerly await the new release i think for now i must take my leave though ,As i do not get time to check every day if i can go for a hunt or not.Shall see you all in the next version.And this has been a great mod to play,keep up the good work OP:D

• I eagerly await the new release i think for now i must take my leave though ,As i do not get time to check every day if i can go for a hunt or not.Shall see you all in the next version.And this has been a great mod to play,keep up the good work OP:D

i much agree with Galactus!

• What ? :O Guns aren't the only thing nice !! imagine if there weren't guns at all since the beggining, you wouldn't complain :P

Get the mod where you have aliens with guns in New York, and that is the only system in the universe map :D Yes Guns Yes fun, right ? :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• What ? :O Guns aren't the only thing nice !! imagine if there weren't guns at all since the beggining, you wouldn't complain :P

Get the mod where you have aliens with guns in New York, and that is the only system in the universe map :D Yes Guns Yes fun, right ? :P

Well, it gave going to weth a purpose for the sake of making good $$$$ .I do love the mod im just not as big on pvp as most people on there and the battle out in weth is what made this my fave mod.

• well i see no point in playing until the next version is out because those guns are the only way i can make cash since i dont know any of the trade routes!

• ok i ran another test cuz it seems i cant just leave this mod after all that work... and seems that the Dom'Razak are now dropping guns BUT that was the only set of NPC's we got out in Ryssk and if my memory serves me correct, there is suppose to be warriors too... but YAAAAAAY i can get more guns to make more $$$!!!! wooooooohooooooo

and my apologies for double posting!

• ree

well i see no point in playing until the next version is out because those guns are the only way i can make cash since i dont know any of the trade routes!

I must agree with you at this point, cos trading confuse even experienced players, these days(;)), but try to ask people around...they are mostly in a friendly mood, when it comes about various info :)

• ok i ran another test cuz it seems i cant just leave this mod after all that work... and seems that the Dom'Razak are now dropping guns BUT that was the only set of NPC's we got out in Ryssk and if my memory serves me correct, there is suppose to be warriors too... but YAAAAAAY i can get more guns to make more $$$!!!! wooooooohooooooo

and my apologies for double posting!

Ahhh, great to hear LoneAngel! I'll try to launch out from Weth this afternoon and verify myself as well. I assume OP must have solved the issue and reactivated weapon drops, so massive kudos to you OP! :thumbsup:

• well i see no point in playing until the next version is out because
    those guns are the only way i can make cash since i dont know any of the
    trade routes!

CF was never meant to be a Mod where things are easy - that´s btw. the reason why many of us are still here and learn :)

When i entered this Forum once and asked: "Hey, how can i make money and why are the NPCs so strong?" I got the answer: "explore..." - well, i am still exploring ;)

Click the image above to visit us.

• ive explored as much as i could, that still doesnt help me with trade routes considering they always change and i never know when they change and to where... if you know what i mean!! so my way of making money is out in Weth

• CF was never meant to be a Mod where things are easy - that´s btw. the reason why many of us are still here and learn :)

When i entered this Forum once and asked: "Hey, how can i make money and why are the NPCs so strong?" I got the answer: "explore..." - well, i am still exploring ;)

Its so important in CF than i created a clan based on exploring ^^ The universe never ends, its impossible to see the EVERYTHING ! You cannot reach a point where you tell yourself you "completed" the game or that you know everything, there is no best ship or equipment cause setups are infinite and skills and styles are changing from player to player... There are techniques to be learned to be better than others but again, balance make it real hard to get above everyone else just because you got the right ship... This mod is extremely well balanced and yes its tough but its for good only !