Inner Core Dom fighters not dropping guns?!?! WAT?

There are 88 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• server runs with exactly the same settings and files

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ok, I went to a char I had in middle of Alien space, to test MP drops.

Result:
    Killed alone a Cruiser: drops 2 guns, BS drops 4 guns...

Screens with the 2 drops from Cruiser in MP:

(In the second, my ship got heavely damaged for being in middle of crusiers while moving the cursor to the 'Drops' list. )

Updating with fighter drops tests in MP:

I can confirm that Fighters don't drop anything(nearly), even that bombers or such drop more sirius goods and a bit of bots/bats which is default for Sirius NPCs, so something is missing:

PS: This test was made with a normal ship with normal guns in a normal install ^^ if somebody wonders about 1 killing cruisers.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• update applied
    plz test it

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• What is all that pink stuff? ive never seen that effect.Not even joking.Ripper mine?

• OMFG !!! AMAZING EFFECT (spiky will love it as well i'm sure !

Why ? why ? why ? have i not the graphics like these ?! Damn i hate my graphic card ! (forgive me, it needed to come out)

• ok i was just on the server and the npcs were not dropping anything.This goes for all the ones in hostile dom space.then the server crashed i restarted FL went back in and killed 2 groups ,i recieved one kelyrd ray for killing both groups.i think the problem persists.One thing i would like t point out to you OP,,,,i noticed one day you had the fog turned off in those systems..at this point the npcs were Not jumpy to shoot at and the guns were dropping as well.. its almost as though as soon as that fog was back the problems were too. might be something to look into:)

i cannot recall which day it was but I can confirm that there was one day that the fog seemed to be gone! and if OP says he did not remove it at any point, then why was it not there for Galactus and I ? 8o
    and holy crap, those effects are wiked... but I have not seen these effects and my graphics are maxed out... unles of course they are new ???

May the shwartz be with you!
    :D

• Huh ?
    My game is on low card compatibility mode... as it's 128 Mb, what's wrong with yours ? :O And general performances were on minimal, I think except background and effects.

So you actually never see stuff like this ? :(

That's bad, for sure....

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• No i dont see any of these effects and neither does lone or Cpt.klink and we all have our cards maxed out .HMMMMM Now i wonder does anyone else on this mod see these effects at all?

• as far as the guns dropping i just did a test and i killed one whole group of dom razak they dropped nothing not even scraps.Italked to haggisfudge he said they are dropping also confirmed by Sith prime.Iasked how the drops are coming and they got 7 guns between them for taking down alot of groups .WTF?

• well Cpt_Klink and I do not see these effects either and we are both running the game at full graphic capabilities.. so please someone explain to me why we cant see those effects but someone with low graphic capabilities can see them? this makes me sad because i love those effects, they are just totally wiked and would make the video's that i want to make even better

May the shwartz be with you!
    :D

• dont worry ... i also dont see those effects

i am more interested in a clear yes or no regarding the initial topic of this thread
    are they dropping the guns?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok....
    time for advertisement.... try an AtiRadeon Asus card.... with the newest driver card you find for your card on the internet.

and maybe it's cus you didn't killed many Nomad Lichs and such... :D

On Singleplayer.... seems I get some CTD in Mepther...

• last time ive checked (5mins ago) they were dropping

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,