Inner Core Dom fighters not dropping guns?!?! WAT?

There are 88 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• well - i prefer not to rush into statements like "its working now" before the tests finished

all i can say is that the NPCs are all there, they all drop weapons and the server ran stable the past 22 hours (when this state has not changed till tomorrow, same time then ill say "its working now")

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Everyone on Weth, great.... let's make it illegal now >:-D :D

No... Just NO Mike... Let's not go there bro. *facepalm*

We humans are already usually vastly outnumbered 10 to 1 in alien-land as it is. RP has it's place on the server my good man, but in the Inner Core, the aliens bring plenty enough RP(and a can o' whoopass) there as it is.

• Omg, I still can't believe how you still listen to him. He thinks that he can make everything illegal if he wants.

Just don't listen to him and that's all , if he starts to cause trouble... kick his ass.

• Omg, I still can't believe how you still listen to him. He thinks that he can make everything illegal if he wants.

Just don't listen to him and that's all , if he starts to cause trouble... kick his ass.

Relax Crysis... I know Mike can't give out such declarations even if he is CFPD's Chief of Police, at least not with considerable consequences from both his allies and from possible enemies. However, me being a SA Captain and him a CFPD Chief of which we both have an alliance with our respective clans, I have no choice but to listen to him, as he has to listen to us as well.(that doesn't mean I have to take into consideration what he says either though ;) ) Relationships are a two-way street...

As far as the ass kicking goes... Well, I'll leave that particular to you two, as I know you two don't exactly get along Crysis and personally, I'm not here to start conflict or wars. You guys can blow yourselves up all you like in an effort to solve your differences if necessary... Personally, I try to resolve problems with words, a cool head and wisdom first. Then and only then afterwards, with force as a ultimate and last resort.

Anyway... Offtopic comments are offtopic, hopefully this is all that needs to be said here, let's move on, let cooler heads prevail and not derail the topic any further. And soooooo....

Thanks again OP for all your hard work and all that you do! :thumbup:

• No,.. I am not pissed off or whatever. I just don't like that he takes those fast decisions without considering it with the other clans in CF(And not only Police). Though I don't even give a bit sh*t about the trading stocks monopoly. If I get killed by someone because of it, either SA,CFPD,BG or whoever ... be sure that he would of made his biggest mistake.

I am not also here to cause trouble, such stuffs are discussed with words, not with guns. But if the first option doesn't help ... then I will have no chance of getting to the second option. Sorry.

And now , please let's get back to the topic.

• topic being that the guns are back WOOHOO, and if it hasnt been said here it is from me,the aliens are pushing harder guys.Weth needs all the help it can get right now.see for yourself..And op i would just like to say the way things are out there now is perfect its a little harder even:Dhope all goes well keep up great work:D

• No,.. I am not pissed off or whatever. I just don't like that he takes those fast decisions without considering it with the other clans in CF(And not only Police). Though I don't even give a bit sh*t about the trading stocks monopoly. If I get killed by someone because of it, either SA,CFPD,BG or whoever ... be sure that he would of made his biggest mistake.

LoL you did took it serious, huh ?

It was an idea or kind of joke if you didn't saw the smilie.... means I wasn't thinking about doing it :P
    Don't worry about that :P

And less futile warns Crysis ^^ you need about 4 players to get inactive forever so that you could be the best fighter or something... even you'd be lonely. ;)

Oh, if you Do get killed by SA for their stock monopoly, I will be/get sure you will get killed more if you try to KoS them for making good RP as you are NOT above the rules Nor RP(neither me , don't worry, only OP is). BG can protect themselves, cus Spiky rules there, and CFPD too ;)

Now that I clarifyed you went off topic for nothing, we can continue ^^
    The TOPIC was, that there were no guns, now there are ! Celebrate and collect them ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Oh, if you Do get killed by SA for their stock monopoly, I will be/get sure you will get killed more if you try to KoS them for making good RP as you are NOT above the rules Nor RP(neither me , don't worry, only OP is). BG can protect themselves, cus Spiky rules there, and CFPD too ;)

O really? hahahaha... more killed? , I serously doubt that.

And LISTEN you jerk ... I don't give a damn about your stupid monopoly, as I said if I get killed by anyone because of this stupid thing, he would of made his biggest mistake he ever could of made. I don't deny it as a server rule or a clan rule or whatever you wanna call it , I just gave you a warning.

And only DC can't protect itself? ,, omg , who the f*ck do you think you are? You think that DCs are a bunch of pussies or something like that?...
    Just try us and you will see what we are capable of.

[size=9]
    And less futile warns Crysis^^ you need about 4 players to get inactive forever so that you could be the best fighter or something... even you'd be lonely. ;)

And about that? O_O ... , If you mean your fighter with the selfish 40 kills and 0 deaths = The 100% Wins char which you keep in the Arena and getting it out very rarely in order to kill the weakest players only to keep your High Score?... I didn't expected of you to be such a guy Michael , and with your big influence on the SA clan... as SA are a great clan and you influence them pretty bad , I don't expect them to believe me though .. as they never will, but I think they will figure this out sooner or later I guess.

Now BACK TO THE TOPIC .... if you have something to say , PM me.

Edited 2 times, last by I1ian ().

• Mates ... still the same situation. PLS can you little DELETE your messages? ... this is always little boring read this :bdamn:

• You want to whipe out the real truth? , fine... do it. Only an admin can delete the posts though --> OP.

• O really? hahahaha... more killed? , I serously doubt that.

And LISTEN you jerk ... I don't give a damn about your stupid monopoly, as I said if I get killed by anyone because of this stupid thing, he would of made his biggest mistake he ever could of made. I don't deny it as a server rule or a clan rule or whatever you wanna call it , I just gave you a warning.

And only DC can't protect itself? ,, omg , who the f*ck do you think you are? You think that DCs are a bunch of pussies or something like that?...
    Just try us and you will see what we are capable of.

Part 1: see, more futile warns, just cus I told you don't have to worry about the guns ban or something as it was nothing, all is clear, and that SA are protected. Oh CFPD Have NO Monopoly if you don't remember, all BMGs are illegal for police...

Part 2: where is your mind, remember YOU ARE DC ? How you can KoS your own clan ?? Why DC would need protection from a DC member ? :roflmao: of course I didn't added DC of that can defend well from your warns... of course DC can defend very well of you, Maxbur, Ancalagon, etc your superiors ;)

Hope your doubts are solved
    Don't worry, beee happy :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Part 1: see, more futile warns, just cus I told you don't have to worry about the guns ban or something as it was nothing, all is clear, and that SA are protected. Oh CFPD Have NO Monopoly if you don't remember, all BMGs are illegal for police...

Part 2: where is your mind, remember YOU ARE DC ? How you can KoS your own clan ?? Why DC would need protection from a DC member ? :roflmao: of course I didn't added DC of that can defend well from your warns... of course DC can defend very well of you, Maxbur, Ancalagon, etc your superiors ;)

Hope your doubts are solved
    Don't worry, beee happy :)

Excuse me? , KoSing my own clan? ... are you out of your damn mind ... I said I will KoS the one who kills me , I don't care which one is gonna be because of some legal stock.

And yet as I see, you're still planning to change the subject ... as you always do.

Do something to me or my clan which I won't like and I will send you to hell.

You're even more irrogant than I thought

• I'm out, seems you don't know to read a post.

You insulted cus I didn't said DC can protect itself, from you, only BG and CFPD with SA protected as allies, and now you say the same, but still not noticing it :D As all this was because you sent everyone to hell in case they touch you cus of their monopoly.
    You can read it again, or leave it, but you can't say I did this ;)

Have fun.

• I'm out, seems you don't know to read a post.

You insulted cus I didn't said DC can protect itself, from you, only BG and CFPD with SA protected as allies, and now you say the same, but still not noticing it :D As all this was because you sent everyone to hell in case they touch you cus of their monopoly.
    You can read it again, or leave it, but you can't say I did this ;)

Have fun.

DC doesn't need to protect itself from me , because I am not turning against my own clan.

You're even going deeper and deeper with that ignorance , you're lucky that you're away from me in the RL.

And OP , please delete these ridicilous posts ... because we will go nowhere.

• just calm down
    you guys are argueing over nothing actually
    and you are both OT... you should know it better

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Don't worry, it's been settled by just sending a PM with underlined parts and a reply udnerstanding it, none of us will post on that topic anymore :)

People should read well before posting.

So, is it confirmed that now the aliens DO drop guns ?

• Anyway... Offtopic comments are offtopic, hopefully this is all that needs to be said here, let's move on, let cooler heads prevail and not derail the topic any further.

This bears repeating again...

Yes Michael, I went Dom hunting with Dralle and [UR]Vishnu last night in Ryssk, got a whole load of Que-irtors and Kelyrd-rays back to Mirtrrak Battlestation in Weth for a nice profit. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, feel free to delete or close this thread in fact OP, the situation has been resolved anyway... Thanks for all that you do sir. :thumbup:

• Nice, then the guns issue topic is over, while it won't repeat soon :D

I will go hunt some.... to make a new store for more allies support :)