Inner Core Dom fighters not dropping guns?!?! WAT?

There are 88 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• last time ive checked (5mins ago) they were dropping

when i logged in today i killed a group of dom razaks again and got 2 guns .i then went on a hunt with tiberiumkyle and we got nothing from 2 groups.there was no server restart or crash.This is wierd man. also this might be a little off topic but kyle and i started to leave those systems i think we got as far as menton ,got close to the jh for scotia then the server crashed and now everyone for some reason is sitting at rank 40.although spock on my screen was still rank 90 to him he said he saw rank 40 crysis also saw everyone as rank 40 tibe kyle as well.so my qustion is what is with the rank 40 for everyone and why am i the only one who saw spock as rank 90?i have submitted a screenshot to prove i saw him as rank 90.

Edited once, last by Galactus ().

• At least a Rank of 40 would explain why they don´t drop that much. Would be cool if that can be veriefied by hunting nomad weaps.

Click the image above to visit us.

• fighters dont drop many guns

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yes, 1 gun max, 0 guns min :D

Seems they aren't dropping ALL the times anymore...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• and nobody said that they dont do anymore
    there is a global value for those guns now dealing the drops, same for fighters, same for capital ships
    only difference is the number of items in the npc cargo hold

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• It meabs BS don't drop 4 guns anymore ?? :<

They were harder to get down than 4 fighters... now noone will mess with the 'big guys' lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yes - they dont drop guns regulary anymore
    there is a chance modifier that i included to stop the "harvesting" to make money
    and battleships still are able to drop 4 guns (if the modifier does allow it)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Oh, then... great ! ^^

So they still can drop the ammount they did before(fighers =1, cruisers = 2 and BS = 4), but not always. (to be sure everyone understood it :P )