Any idea where Haegar is?

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Hägar.

• It depends... on the hospital and if you have more stuff broken, but still to health up again later.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• he has been away for 1 1/2 months so can expect that it is something serious

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yeah... really bad :S ... but hey! ... Haegar is strong .. he will make it , it's just a matter of time ;]

• This is bad news indeed. I know all of us wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Yes.. terrible news to hear he is unwell.

AbrasDevil and I wish him a full and speedy recovery! We miss him in space.. :(

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• Oh god... what a terrible thing :S . I hope he will recover very soon . F*** the one who put Haegar in this condition. If i knew him ill shoot his head off my-self because i've seen many accidents ( car crashes).

• Well, you should think the other guy is also a human, with friends who give him support, or with wife and kids which need their parents to grow right (isntead of getting criminals) and etc... ^^

Well, even if that guy'd be just a drunkyard with no life... is still a human, but with less value :O

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• why do you even presume that somebody else was responsible or even involved?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well most of the accidents which involves a long period at hospital are caused by drunk-men. I am afraid he was a victim of a car accident, that's why, because how could you provoke a big accident and hurt so bad yourself ? I mean there are enough ways, but i don't see such things often. Regarding car crashes.... you drive with no fear, waiting at a stop and them omfg a stupid a**hole comes and hits your very bad. Anyway i hope isn't something extreme like this....

• pure speculation

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ive been worried about his absence for quiete a while but even knowing that he is in hospital wouldnt motivate me to do speculations about who did what and what did happen

i hope he will be fine soon again and that is the only thing that matters to me

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• huor forwarded to me a message from haegars wife

the good news is that he is meanwhile out of hospital after a really serious accident in a parking block where he got hit by a car
    ... good news only coz his condition was really terrible (including skull fracture and several days coma)

That he is out of hospital is a good sign but now his rehab training has to start.
    His wife submits greetings to all his friends here... more info when he gets out of rehab.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,