Any idea where Haegar is?

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Hägar.

• topic

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Nope, he didn't informed us(DC) if he's gonna be NoD .. so, = No Idea ;/

• Who knows maby he have taken a 2 week's vacation like the rest of the world DUH:::

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Will try his personal email.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I sent him a personal e-mail a few days ago; still awaiting a reply... :S

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• ?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Haegar had an accident and is currently in hospital, that is the only info we got so far.
    I hope its not that bad but considering the time scale he is already missing worries me a bit.

I had a short talk on the server with a dc member and decided to take over Haegars group management here on the forum so his clan members finally can access their new forum. The ones which applied already got access to the standard boards with normal member rights (i dont have enough info to give out futher access rights).

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• (i dont have enough info to give out futher access rights).

Well, Me , Maxbur , Straw , Ancalagon and a few more I think ...we had a High Command access in our old forum... but I guess we should await for his answer about this matter about here at SWAT, when he returns. Anyway , Haegar... I wish you a speed recovery mate. And thanks for the members access here at SWAT OP.

Edited once, last by DC_Crysis ().

• That is sad to hear. I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

If anyone is in contact with him at all, maybe they could forward the the messages of everybody.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Uh noes, that sounds bad :(

Hope he'll be good again soon.... what more matters.

Well, Me , Maxbur , Straw , Ancalagon and a few more I think ...we had a High Command access in our old forum...

Yes, all DCs have that access, as there are no newbs .

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Not all DCs Michael ... we are 4-5 members in there.

• Not all DCs Michael ... we are 4-5 members in there.

Yes, ofc... well... nvm :P off topic anyway.

as there are no newbs .

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Haegar had an accident and is currently in hospital, that is the only info we got so far.
    I hope its not that bad but considering the time scale he is already missing worries me a bit.

ops, sad news, i hope he recovers soon

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• Ya, too bad he don't have a laptop at the hospital... at least hoping he can be awaken and healthy enough for it.

Anyways, while he's in hospital means he still have chances, maybe just a matter of a hand or leg broken, and not something mortal :S