All Eyes On The World Cup 2010...Who's Going To Win The Crown?

There are 107 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• it's pretty obvious to many soccer viewers who also play CF, that the referees have been infected with Nomads. I thought I saw a soccer ball in the Nomad Outpost in Styx, or was it that buzzing sound I heard.

I would like to extend my sympathies to the French team and offer them each a free entry pass to the Inner Core.

Big test for the English and German teams tommorrow...they could possibly end up playing each other in the next round.

The girl in the previous picture is definitely eye candy, but I would like to know what she uses the feather duster in her hand for? :blush2:

• I would like to extend my sympathies to the French team and offer them each a free entry pass to the Inner Core.

Why would you want to assesinate the french team like that ? giving them as food for aliens D: that's really evil :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Why would you want to assesinate the french team like that ? giving them as food for aliens D: that's really evil :D

well, we could think its nothing they do not deserve :P

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• lol... I think they prefer Afghanistan than being eaten by space unknown aliens...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Mighty English Lions vanquish Slovenia in a completely one sided match which could have been 10-0 to England.

C'mon Eng ger land - Three Lions on a Shirt - It's coming home!

We gave the world the game of football - and we gonna win it again -

Jules Rimet trophy gleaming in the African sunlight - held aloft by the mighty lion Steven Gerrard - nothing can stop us now - we gonna win it again - we have the best team and the best players - English Lions - invincible

C mon - who is next - c mon stand up and challenge us

Oh crap - its the Germans!

%$&^%&*(^*(&_(*&~@~@{P#'#'#' ##''@@@@&^%&*% (lots of swear words)

Maybe next time then - we can win it in 2014!

Rooney said "Bring on the Germans!"

Beckenbaur said English football "Kick and rush!"

LOL -

I hope it is a good game on Sunday

• Oh crap - its the Germans!

Hehe - if you wouldnt have said it. I would have thrown it in :) I love to see the match on sunday. Those matches are always good - and at least i am a bit happy that it wont take part in the Wembley Stadion ;)
    Crossfingers for Germany, although i would also congratulate England if they would be the winners - emphasis on would be ;)

signature.png

• cheer up (^^):

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Big test for the English and German teams tommorrow...they could possibly end up playing each other in the next round.

Heheh, you got that right :D

@Hagar ROFL nice song!!!

I gotta admit it USA deserved to be in knock out phase (they were 1st in group at the end). Their football is now beautiful to watch, except they need to improve scoring :) There's nothing to say about England, they have a good team and they managed to go to knock out phase (but now they're going against the Germans, that will be interested to watch :P )
    And at the end, I think Ghana got pretty lucky there by losing from Germans, and now they avoided England and the Germans are the ones in trouble :D
    [video]

[/video]

1.7 PvP and stuff

[video]

[/video]

Edited once, last by Black Arrow ().

• [note]A Game Played By 22 Players ... And In The End Germany Wins[/note]

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I say we do an England (plus the rest of the World) V Germans kick about in Arena on Sunday or Saturday before the game.

Someone rich can give out some prizes for most goals scored (most kills) and best defender (least killed)

Maybe some 1v1 penalty shoot outs

And then Germany wins as usual.

The only Englishman I can remember off hand now are Gal, Slayer, Saxon, Angmar, Son of Angmar mmmm - who else?

And the Germans - well - there are thousands of them all over the SWAT community.

A chat room to discuss tactics and in game action would be a laugh - but I suspect most people to be too drunk to type or in the pub anyway.

Come on England!! For Queen and Country and for St George!

Az

• dont believe in statistics that you have not manipulated yourself

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!