BEWARE...To All SP Pilots...Inner Core Aliens are LETHAL!!!

There are 115 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The Original.

• NO Missions in Inner Core systems YET

Remember those were just examples took from my own database maps.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I'd be real curious to find out how other CF pilots have managed to overcome these hostile aliens. (in SP not MP)

I have yet to kill one of them...I have learned how they fight and their tactics but to no avail...

I do notice when you get close to killing one they just move out of range to recover...

By far the biggest difficulty is surviving long enough to kill one.

Oh well...

P.S. I'm beginning to wonder if I should get a Cap ship and try...

• Well, All the aliens are hostiles of DK,(except nomads and Ancients) so if you kill any of them you'll get worse with the outer space aliens.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The motherships and cruisers for the hostile aliens are quite beautiful. My favorite is the Dom Razak's mothership and the DK one.

Unfortunately, I only get glimpses of the hostile alien's fighter ships, because they are too fast and deadly to view for any length of time.

When I do finally kill and survive a hostile alien encounter, you better check the servers because I'm going to scream so friggin loud that it will knock the medals right off SA_Arrow's signature. :crygirl:

• When I do finally kill and survive a hostile alien encounter, you better check the servers because I'm going to scream so friggin loud that it will knock the medals right off SA_Arrow's signature. :crygirl:

ROFL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Is there a way to replenish my missiles in Inner Core? ?( For us who's strategy mainly involves 2 lvl 9 missile slots and has been using it for so long, Inner Core is not just hard, it's a torture ;( because we are forced to change tactics to all-guns-no-missiles. :pinch:

• Plz do' spamm the same question... you already have that question answered onyour thread :D

• we are forced to change tactics to all-guns-no-missiles

Most pilots just try and survive to the next JH, by evading and dropping CM's. Missiles are only useful if you time it right, but who wants to get that close.

When you are cruising and get disrupted, I usually use engine kill and head for a minefield or asteriod field to make it difficult for them. Plus engine kill allows you to turn around and go backwards while pointing all your six shooters at those relentless bastards.

I used the Bullpup 3 because of it's dual thrusters, which allowed me to evade quite effectively, plus it has a lot more firepower.

Someone else said somewhere that they used a light fighter for agility and speed to evade and survive these encounters.

Go to Weth save a game then re-enter Ryssk and practice against the hostile aliens. You'll die a bunch of times but you'll also learn their fighting tactics...

Skill and knowledge is half the battle...the other half is sheer luck. :imsohappy:

• Most pilots just try and survive to the next JH, by evading and dropping CM's. Missiles are only useful if you time it right, but who wants to get that close.

ME :imsohappy: for filling my stores :D

• Hey Micheal...You brag of having alien weapons in good supply, so what are they, and which do you prefer?

I just wanted to know since I have yet to obtain them, and may never if lady luck doesn't shine on me soon. ;)

• To avoid much spoiling, I can tell there are different better guns for each figh/PvP tactic of a guy... for mine... W'ar-sy Propulsors, and also for me, Kelyrd-ray Projectors... each of them for an opposite reason.

Now I didn't told which aliens drop them ^^ hehe

• Boy it's nice going into the inner core...NOT!

It's always the same feelings of frustration and pure rage when you discover what a piece of shit pilot you are compared to those bastard alien pilots.

With all the wondeful ways I been raped by these relentless scabs, I just hope they choke on my thigh bone or get tired of fresh pilot meat.

I just realized that the JH from the IC to Venn is actually their feeding tube.

SP's...STAY AWAY FROM IC...or you'll be sorry :tot:

• I am sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with the Inner Core aliens, uncleglennie. They are hard, for sure, but definitely not impossible.

Here is my favorite method for handling them:

Space Jousting

The main idea is to stay out of range of their weapons by using longer-range weapons (DKAs) on your own ship.

The encounter becomes quite a bit easier after you have picked off one or two of them.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.

• Kudo's on the post about "space jousting" m8.

I find some of the alien ships a bit easier to target than others...the bombers are easier than the light fighters to target because they don't move around so much.

By fighting those hostile aliens you really start to figure out their tactics pretty well.

Of course, I'll keep trying. :bscared: Wish me luck.

• By fighting those hostile aliens you really start to figure out their tactics pretty well.

Exactly.

One "habit" of the NPC's is that they alter their tactics depending on your distance from them. At short to medium range, the enemy that you target evades, while the others will follow you.

At longer range (more than 1000 units, but can be farther), they re-form a "wing" and head straight at you. This is scary because 4 enemies firing simultaneously deliver a lot of firepower per second, so you have to be careful to turn when your shields collapse. Ideally you should turn just before your shields collapse, in order to avoid the several seconds that it takes your shields to restart from zero.

The good news is that the enemies are very easy to target when they are flying straight toward you. If you have longer-range weapons than they have, then you can do a lot of damage before their weapons reach optimal range.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who do not.