What's in the Nomad Outpost in Styx and how do I dock there?

There are 38 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• There is one little zone, exactly under the station (by where the beam enters) where is the docking bay zone

I got in and what did I find?

Also...

My advice...

• See you can do it ^^

But your spoilers are a bit avoided ... Have you tryed the equipment section ? :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I know it may be a little too late for me to have my word in here but, i've entered the station for myself in 1.82 and it wasnt that hard i just followed the beam from the generator at the bottom and made my way into the station, but since i got 1.9 i think they changed the entry point or blocked it off completely which seems really unfair (i'm talking about SP of course) . I really want to fly the Yggdrasil battle ship or the ragnarok again.

I'd understand if you can't but i just want to be clear and see someone say, you can, find it out for yourself, or no you cant it's blocked off. and please i dont want to see people type in yes or no you can't that simply im being serious.

Sorry if i come up a little harsh on this topic but it's really been annoying me since patch 1.90

-Minimooch-

• Even if you can dock with it or not, in CF 1.9 which I haven't tested, you can always edit your save file, or download certain FL Hook which works for singleplayer, and have the "admin powers" if you really want this(so you could teleport inside). I hope you can find these tools by guessing where can they be ^^

-Mike

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• That good old Ioncross Char editor can wor fine if you can take a few hours to add all CF bases and systems in it's ini files.... PM me for the files (they hold 1.82 systems and major stations)

• There's NO word "illegal" in SP. It's YOUR game, so buy yourself a Neutron Star if you can. Go on and roll up yer sleeves, trash that generator, or whatever it is, get in there,get what they got and kick some ass, smoke some Nomad cardamine in there, whatever. Spend some quality time with a Nomad girl, if they got some.
    Boy, if I told you what did I do in my FL...
    But again, that's MY problem, so don't PM me for anything.

And by all means, try out the Coalition guns on enemy ships.

Edited once, last by Shidentora: Typo ().

• :tot: GRAVEDIGGER :tot:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Not really, at least this thread is in the same year xD

With its last posts, that - in essence - tell you : NEW VERSON => NOT POSSIBLE anymore

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• :bomg:

You JUST gave me another goal to achieve ! :evil:

SP as well as MP (without fiddling 'n editing) ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• SP only.

SP as in, Server Police :P nah kidding, Singleplayer, yeah. MP nope. (and don't even try to get near it too much :P )

• Ty !

Then it has to wait. ;-)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• Hi

I am a Discovery mod fan, but Crossfire just landed onto my computer :)
    I was exploiting SP and that nomad base took me some time(hehe, 10 minutes)
    For all those who wants onto nomad base in Styx:
    - first you need an editor, which can edit freelancer savegame files
    ->I am using FL Tools, where you can find a programm, which can open fl savegames
    ->supposedly Windows File Viewer Lite works too, but no on my comp :(

There are two way of presenting location:
    -> on base

Code
    1. system = CF20base = CF20_15_Base

-> in space

Code
    1. system = Bw01
    2. pos = -19238.2,-210.915,-12672.2
    3. rotate = -179.302,-10.2386,179.72

The easiest way to enter that station is to get into that system, exit the game, open last autosave with your editor, search for location, delete lines with "pos" and "rotate" and write "base = (location from that system)_01_base". Then you save that file, enter the game load that autosave and you are in that Styx base.

You could also downwrite that location and next time, when you start SP, you can write that location into the file, change your starting credits and you can start the game with ragnarok or with whatever you want.

Have fun
    Muhic aka Beavis