Crossfire - Swat Toolbar for FF and IE !

There are 128 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Works Now

thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• The Crossfire - Swat community toolbar is updated and fully functional with the SWAT Portal version 2.1 !

The Crossfire logo will still lead you directly to the Forum from whereever site you were before.
    The Active threads button will still search and show all the threads with new posts in the last 24 hours no matter if you already read them or not.
    Yet, the toolbar's search engine which was only searching within the Swat portal, now searches on the internet with no filtering, as the last time I'll need certain "contact" with OP or Huor about the portal in private and will take a bit longer to fix.
    All other buttons works correctly.

Have fun and
    Enjoy !

-Mike

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Due to certain changes on teh Swat portal, as the Swat logo doesn't search you the unread posts anymore, so you would have to enter the forum index and there click the small text of "unread posts", it got easier.

The CF-SWAT Community toolbar has now a new button by the "Active threads" button which will show any threads with posts within the last 24 hours even if you already read them or not, that new button is "Unread threads" and will automaticly search whatever post you haven't read and display a list of the threads containing them.

Everything at a sigle click,

Try the CF-SWAT Community toolbar !

Click-me banners/advertisement images for the Toolbar: (click and autoinstalls)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The Crossfire/Swat community now has a new feature !

As there are people with less time, or without many intentions to read all the new posts on the Swat Portal, and got enough petitions by PM, and also that there are upcoming events on this topic, the toolbar now has an:
    "ASF/CSF Section" button ! It will lead you directly to your ASF or CSF section, where you'll see if there's something new about your side in just few seconds !

Every related place to our community at a single click far !

Later today, there will be released a video-tutorial for the usage of this toolbar and it's advanced settings.

Also take note that this toolbar works with any browser which can handle toolbar add-on feature, Chrome beta, Firefox 8 and even 9 beta, Safari, IE (even it has it's malfunctions).

Note: The update is automatic, it will get updated at the next restart of your browser, alone.
    If you wish to start using this feature, any of the links in the last post works.

• The first informative video about this toolbar using the Firefox 8 version, and it just shows part of what it can do !

Have fun and, Enjoy !

The download link, the same as in all the other posts: Crossfire Mod Toolbar Download , there you can also see an example model of the toolbar.

• The toolbar has arrived at 200 total installations (different PCs).

But the activity of it is still arround 40 different members.

Is there anything you(anyone) wish to see/find in the Crossfire /SWAT Community toolbar ? Just reply or PM :)

[erledigtbox] By the way, the Crossfire Server got TOP 2 most active from ALL Freelancer servers ! hurreyyy[/erledigtbox]
    The downtimes just lowered the average of players, but it's still top 2.

• Of course :D

Now it's just between us and Discovery... :vinsent::keeporder: but as we are comrades, we won't try to damage eachother, of course ^^
    That's also how CF players should think/act.

• yes... discovery is releasing a new version soon but from what ive read it doesnt really add much

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The next toolbar version can have, somewhere as it already has many buttons, a link to the Official list of Crossfire rules. it can be used as fast reference for checking if something you/another did was wrong or not.

It already has a link to the CF site, but maybe it's not clear enough.

Should this feature be added to the toolbar, or not ?

Crossfire rules project

Remember you can personalize the toolbar to hide(or show) the buttons you don't use or don't want to see. :D

• yes... discovery is releasing a new version soon but from what ive read it doesnt really add much

4.86 was first announced last year for Christmas...hmmm whole year...I think they are announced: player own bases and commodity dealer, hyper-warp drive etc etc

ps
    Mike => why not!!! :)

• Downloaded - I LIKE it! Wish I saw this two years ago! Better late then never! :D

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

• Thank you Gearhead :)

husker:

hmm, a while ago, the hyper-warp part is a thing I already advised OP to use with player battlestations(which is another idea I told him), but I had no idea that that Discovery was planning something similar, but diferent. battlestations are way cooler than a player station :D The cool part is the "battle" part, 2 battleships couldn't beat 1 player battlestation.

I was taking this idea from X2 the threat... long before I got the info and data to bring it to OP as idea.

But of course, there's no chance to see something like this here. At least, not soon...