Smuggler Hunt

There are 190 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by denne.

• Result from 24.04.13
    Start: Arena (X-3043), Endpoint: Planet New London. Checkpoints: New Tokyo and New Berlin.

Smugglers:

Podman

Hunters:
    |LC|Soul
    |DP|Solidnebula
    SA_Hunter_Mozzi - killed smuggler and award congratz
    See you next time m8s

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

Edited once, last by SilverFox: wrong award ().

• ! Smuggler Hunt !

Dunno about other countries, but thursday 14th of may is bank holiday in germany. Therefore I thought a little event on

Wednesday the 13th of may 2015

:D might be a nice date for Smuggler Hunt :D

Please meet the event manager at 21:30 in Arena system. As it will be my 1st in this event, I will try to find a not too long route and please you all to be patient with me.

Everyone is welccomed and able to participate (as long as you're 'denoob'). No need for special licenses ! The 'smugglers' will be provided with a proper cargo they will have to deliver and to ensure proper NPC participation. :D

Rules:

• Smugglers can use any ship up to Gunboats
    • Hunters can use ANY ship at all
    • usual PvP rules (no bats, bots or mines) as well as usual PvE rules (everything allowed) in defending against NPCs apply
    • players killed (regardless if by NPC or other participant) DO NOT return to the hunt - they are then OUT
    • Hunters can enter endpoint system ONLY when a smuggler reaches the neighbouring system (will be announced by the |EM|)
    • Hunters are NOT allowed to CAMP in a system unless you're flying a capital ship and this is your specific task (eg. guarding a wormhole/jumpgate)
    • Hunters work as a team, so no killing and PvPs between hunters !
    • Smugglers might to do also ! (left to the discretion of the particcipating Smugglers, if there are more than one)
    • Waypoint systmes HAVE TO BE TAGGED by the smugglers before entering endpoint system
    • Smuggler 'wins' only when he has successfully docked at target station or base - ofc WITH the BMG ^^

For the rest PLS look here for Smuggler Hunt event rules

Hoping for proper participation ... APE out
    :)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited once, last by NucNuc ().

• ! Smuggler Hunt !

the results of 13.05.2015

Start point : Arena Sytem. Endpoint : Planet Denver. Checkpoint systems : Leeds and Frankfurt

Smuggler :
    Elder

Hunters :
    Moorhuhn²³
    Apache_AH64
    (IOC)Fencer
    |DP|denne ... and also the lucky ;) Smuggler killer

The Hunter pack left Planet Issos after the smuggler took his advantage and had left X-3043. They started to spread around the goal regions neighbouring houses but on seeing the smugglers direction tried to encircle him. However he checked the 1st waypoint Leeds almost undisturbed an undetected. Almost ...
    The course he set lead him into the the trap set by his pursuers. At a time all participants were in Tau-31 and it seemed to become a short hunt. But with wits 'n skill - maybe a wee bit of luck also - the smuggler eluded them, raccing to his next destination like a comet ... with a bright tail of hunters.
    But seemingly they lost his track and reorganized, letting him easily reach his 2nd waypoint Frankfurt. Now only the delivery left to win this match for the smuggler, the hunters flocked to the neighbouring systems north and south, setting up quite an effective blockade in Texas, that almost ended in a deadlock. But with a seemingly unsuspected sidestep this was circumvented by the smuggler, who then quickly reached the targets system Colorado.
    The hunters rushed in also and buid up an impenetrably, weapons staring wall of fighter ships at the Denver docking ring. Remembering the virtues of an hunter in due time they started searching for the hiding smuggler. This, ultimatly gave him the chance he waited for. In a daring flight, using the gravity of the planet for an outrageous swing-by manouver, that placed him almost instantly in the docking ring from behind, he was ready to land, ... if ... there wouldn't have been a civilian small goods transporting ship, blocking him to initiate the docking sequence.
    That gave the hunters - flocking to the spot their opportunity and overwhelmed by their combined force he was ultimatly shot down.

GREAT action M8 s. ... and THX an awfull lot for your patience with me and acting as my laboratory 'guinea pigs' for this kind of event I had no experience in at all. I will improve on it and its proper settings for the next time. ;)

For the prizes ... we had a noble donor : (IOC)Fencer, who gave adiitional 10 mills per player
    ... also I upped the 'basic pay' for your unconviniences as my experimental objects :D

Elder : 30 mills (10 mill basic, 10 mill donation, 5 mill per tagged waypoint
    |DP|denne : 30 mills (10 mill basic, 10 mill donation and 10 mill for killing the smuggler)
    (IOC)Fencer : 20 mills (10 mill basic, 10 mill donation)
    Moorhuhn²³ : 20 mills (10 mill basic, 10 mill donation)
    Apache_AH64 : 20 mills (10 mill basic, 10 mill donation)

(adjustment payments have been done via bank transfers)

THX a lot for participation, hope to C U again next time :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited once, last by NucNuc ().

• thx for this event, u made a great job :thumbup:
    i was just shocked in the beginning that Elder and not Fencer became the smuggler. i really hoped "a smuggler is the smuggler in smuggler hunt" ^^ but when it was clear, that we have to go for Elder:eeeek: we decided to go in groups of 2 for the hunt. for the ppl who know Elder, u would know that it was absolutely necessary. from this we halved our chances to find him, yes. but the routes we decided to take were right since we had him on scanner not only once.
    all in all: a good show, wanna more :nummer1:

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Yes definitely interesting and fun event ... thx EM for staging it after a long pause of activity in this hunt ...
    Elder told me that he was expecting 2 smugglers, him and Fencer, but it did not materialized ... anyway, he told me too that he purposely let you guys spot him on the scanner coz he wants to bait and split you guys like what happened in New tokyo ... hehehe ...

Anyway, marvellous event ... and hope to see more of it ...

• Smuggler Hunt result 12/09/2015

Hunters:
    |DP|alienne
    [UR]freefalcon
    Zicke
    TL_RC
    |TSH|ShadowsFreaker
    Suguri

Smugglers:
    Veterok
    Mirage_AH64

The smugglers started from Arena, followed by the hunters 2 minutes later. For a moment |DP|alienne caught smugglers trail in New Tokyo but lost it when they proceeded to their checkpoints in Kyushu and Manchester, while the other hunters proceeded to the systems surrounding New Berlin to prepare for their arrival.
    Hunters were taking positions in the Stuttgard and Dresden systems while Smugglers approached from Texas.
    Hunters proceeded to the Hamburg and Frankfurt systems to intercept. Both smugglers were caught at the New Berlin jumpgate in the Frankfurt system. Due to a traffic stop at the jumpgate, hunter |DP|alienne managed to catch up and kill Mirage_AH64, and was then killed by Veterok. A few moments later, the other hunters arrived at the gate and [UR]freefalcon made the final shot on Veterok.

Both smugglers earned bonus for reaching their checkpoints and Veterok got bonus for killing a hunter.
    hunters |DP|alienne and [UR]freefalcon earned bonus for killing smuggler and award: Headhunter. good job!

special thanks to |TSH|ShadowsFreaker for a contribution to all participants!

• Results for Smuggler Hunt on 13 August 2016

Two smugglers were carrying Alias List from New York to New London and had to visit extra checkpoints in Honshu and Dresden.
    The hunters only knew that the endpoint was New London.

Participants were:
    Thomas_CF1 (smuggler) -> passed 2 checkpoints and got killed in Leeds -> 15 mill + 2 vodka
    (Fallen)LF_2 (smuggler) -> passed 2 checkpoints and got killed in Dresden -> 15 mill + 2 vodka
    -ThanhRUI- (hunter) -> killed both smugglers -> 25 mill + 3 vodka -> donated his prize to |TSH|GORT (money only)
    |TSH|GORT (hunter) -> hunted the smugglers -> 5 mill + 25 mill from ThanhRUI + 3 vodka

This was fun and both sides did well, the chase was going all over Sirius :thumbup:
    Thanks to all for coming and see you next time!

• thanks for the nice Event mate and greetings to all participants. It was fun and the Vodka delicious :party:. .

Files

Chars: Thomas_CF1, TL_01, TL_RC, TL_Trans, TL_BS

Edited once, last by Thomas_CF1 ().

• Results for Morning Smuggler Hunt on 14 August 2016

Two smugglers were carrying Water Poisoning Supplies from New Tokyo to Manchester and had to visit extra checkpoints in Galileo and Stuttgart.
    The hunters only knew that the endpoint was Manchester.

Participants were:
    |DP|DeePSILVeR11 (smuggler) -> passed 2 checkpoints and successfully delivered the cargo -> 25 mill
    (IOC)Fencer (smuggler, barely awake) -> passed 2 checkpoints and successfully delivered the cargo -> 25 mill
    (Fallen)Mercenaro-S1 (hunter, barely awake) -> 5 mill
    -ThanhRUI- (hunter, barely awake) -> was guarding 1 checkpoint very well
    :cursing: -> 5 mill

This was a long one, but still fun and nobody got killed ^^
    Thanks to all for coming and see you next time!

• thanks mate for hosting :)
    thanks to Mercenaro and ThanhRUI as well :)
    as you said, very long one, but very fun :)
    got my blood racing
    look forward to the next one :)

• Great smuggle everyone.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• (IOC)WANDERER ! Am I Missing something for I do Not Seem 2 Have a Medal for this Event ???

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Results for Smuggler Hunt on 22 October 2016

Two smugglers were carrying Military Threat Assessments from Galileo to Stuttgart and had to visit extra checkpoints in New Tokyo and Manchester.
    The hunters only knew that the endpoint was Stuttgart.

Participants were:
    |DP|alienne' (smuggler) -> passed 2 checkpoints and succesfully delivered the cargo -> 25 mill + 8 scrap metal
    Freshman (smuggler) -> passed 2 checkpoints and succesfully delivered the cargo -> 25 mill + 8 scrap metal
    Linux³ (hunter) -> 5 mill + 8 scrap metal
    |DP|Flocky_Fun² (hunter) -> 5 mill + 8 scrap metal
    saho[F430] (hunter) -> 5 mill (transfered to bank) + 8 scrap metal (will be given later)

There was almost no chase today because hunters decided to wait near Stuttgart, and only saho[F430] tried to intercept a smuggler once.
    So congrats to smugglers and hope hunters will work harder next time!

Attached below is a photo of event participants in Galileo system before the start.

Files

• screen4.png

(1.55 MB, downloaded 11 times, last: )

Edited 2 times, last by (IOC)Wanderer ().