Crossfire Server offline

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• The old CF server got shut down one day earlier than i expected. Eventhough the CF1.7 is running on the new server already I experiences some servertool related issues that have to get fixed now.
    I am not sure why that tool started to act strange as the servers belong to the same "family" while it is just a bit more powerful.

however... i am taking additional backups this evening and will have to reinitiate the server this night. I can only assume where the problem is located but maybe using the old drivers from the old CF server will do the trick.

Probably somewhen tomorrow afternoon I can do the final setup and CF1.7 might be running again.
    If not ill work out an emergency plan aka plan b.

That means no CF server till tomorrow evening... until I say otherwise.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• sorry to hear you're having these issues. thanks for the update... i was beginning to worry for a minute. my trigger finger is trying to find other things to do but can't seem to stop thinking about CF. :D no rush, take your time. i wish i could help you out but my server knowledge isn't that great. :(
    -PipeHitter.

[SIZE=6]

TRAMPLE THE WEAK! HURDLE THE DEAD!

[/SIZE]

• Great to hear it's more powerful, all people likes more powerful servers ^^ We love you :) As always...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• See you in space tomorrow ? ^^

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• Seems plan b is currently runing. if you have a moment to update would be great.

If you enjoy CHAOS and want to spread throughout the Universe the domination of the criminal kind then add this to you sig.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    [SCHILD=19]Chaos rulz[/SCHILD]

If you are afraid of doing something there is no better reason for doing it!!!
    My real Life Profile

• backups got finished
    re-initialising the server atm
    will take a few hours
    then i can say more

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• thanks for the news OP ,
    Good Luck with the server anyway: )

• hmmm.. it`s so iteresting to watch how people start to act if a new version of CF is coming out ^^ (people coming back the form is getting more active ect.) just think about it :)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• server will be back online tomorrow

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• YAY! :D

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• I vote Yay as well

Then more coffee and i wait

damn...hows a poor pirate supposed to deal with coffee ?(

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• I find whiskey works better :D

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• So combine those and make Irish coffee... just the thing to pick up in Dublin on your way to Sol or Sovetskaya... :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Recreational drugs such as coffee, donuts and booze are for whimps. Real tough people face life's various unpleasantries sober and head on. Or totally stoned but with a nail file in hand ;)

• I thought that most of "life's various unpleasantries" came in the form of a stoned wench with a nail file :D

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• the new server is up and running
    you will have to restart the launcher 1 time in order to apply the new settings

the problem i wanted to fix unfortunatly remained but that should not influence the normal gameplay (still that problem has to get fixed until the cf1.8 release)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• omg
    in coming !! BTW the CF main page still says "SERVER REBOOTING"

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้