Posts by Bitzy

The real problems have not yet appeared, system chat is important and some people got nuts.That about covers all recent/future stuff.I don't like posting 1000 lines, so i beg of you people to be decent and all will be as OK as it should be.It's a game, it's fun if people are fun to play with.End of story.

The rules are very well explained, take it from me 'cause i'm new, that doesn't mean that people choose to play by them, however i play regardless, guess it's the same for all.

Write something while thinking a totally different thing. And still it's "Sad, but then again, not unusual" on my behalf,lol?!

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    @Bitzy: Now this question should be very easy to answer yourself. Give it a try.

Well, Lucy here is my shot, i will make it quick and reduce all my description in one word."Frustrated".Right/Wrong, why?

P.S.This chat increased to 50 year old virgin.(No, i am not talking about Lucy, just the level of chat ).

This answers Bond's post as well.I would sure love to have my profile done :D.Make it public or private, whatever, i will be happy to correct it ;)

Is this some sort of new women revolution? If you are neither of those type mentioned there what kind of type are you?Hope you understand there is no evil in this post, just me asking a simple question.

Well i can't be explicit here on the forum but mount Venus is something that women have and we all like to climb.I'm sure you guys will figure it out from here :D

It took me 2 days to look at all the stuff here, I just want to say...ablua bla tring dring bla bla...can't find the words to describe it is like gripbly gharast, wtf?!
    P.S: P E R F E C T!!!!
    P.S. 2:Hope the ships will be a matter of visual choice and not performance.

That is not the issue, because if the rules clearly stated that we would not have any problems whatsoever.There is a lot of crap added that say "cop can attack a merc without asking for fine systems away from a bounty, in the eventuality that he goes after that bounty" which is bullshit, or "a cop can attack a merc if they are known to have illegal activities", this will give some people who already have issues a chance to start making things go wild even more.This is what needs to be clarified in order for RP to be ok for all.And of course m8 you don't hear Lucy or other pirates complaining because that is their RP, to kick some cop ass, however merc RP does not ( not for free anyway :D )