The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you for calling my living place "hostile"...

I ban you for banning me for saying the truth, even the people in there are hostile, not only the enviroment.

Proof ?

Your signature, from the first word, to the end... the ending being this:

-"Screw you three above, I'm sick of all of you" - Ajay.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike for trying to troll the troll (:-D))
    And actually, the reason of hate towards ASF/CSF is because they are fighting themselves instead of fighting nomads or aliens.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you for trying to trick yourself...

You are CSF, so you can't speak of them badly as if they weren't related to you.

And, since you think humanity is stupid for fighting eachother, you come and want to fight both human sides. How is that being smarter ? ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• You are CSF, so you can't speak of them badly as if they weren't related to you.
    And, since you think humanity is stupid for fighting eachother, you come and want to fight both human sides. How is that being smarter ? ^^

I ban you for thinking that Confederated Space Fu*kers are Coalition.

They are not. They are a bunch of rednecks that want to keep the individuality. While Coalition... They would just sit back and eat the popcorn watching the "party". Of course, It could be that CSF are funded by Coalition... But I don't know anything about that.

And I didn't said I want to fight ASF/CSF. I said I just hate them (I guess if they'd both were fighting Nomads in Unknowns, we'd seen a trade lanes and jumpgates to the Lost Paradise). Moreover, we have Nomads and Dom'Kavash looming in the outer space. Why should we care about those slackers?
    If even some Alliance factions stopped the war with Coalition (Order, for example, as it's seen in the CF SP story), why they won't?

• I ban you for being wrong.

You blame ASF and CSF for fighting eachother, which lately, it's not completely true as the fights are organized and not ment to anihilate the other side, it's just a political conflict to control the population in a better way (in their own points of view).

And you, proud and lost Coalition, are on the Coalition side which is STILL against the Alliance, Sirius itself, trying to actually exterminate all the opposite side, military, and civilians (counting the facts that the conquested territories were fully dead, and that the 5 civilian sleeper ships had to flee with part of it's population to stop the useless violence from Coalition, and the conflict itself). You should actually be closed in the Altair sector since we Sirius men barely got permissions through the Altair sector when investigating your lost battleships and scouts that got too close to alien sectors. (singleplayer storyline)

So, ASF vs CSF, and Alliance vs Coalition, what's the difference ? Except that the Coalition exterminated the Alliance, right before being exterminated and exiled by DKs. Karma works, the Alliance rightfully owns the Earth right now, and 2 full sectors :D:thumbup::imsohappy:

• I ban you because that was the cool trade... since we have the planet that is able to house all of the population :P (Who the hell now cares about tiny Earth, amirite?)

• I ban you for trying to make up for your fail.

It's like when you can't reach up to a tree to take it's fruit (for example an Oranges tree), so after failing, you say "whatever, anyway they must be sour, or not grown up, whatever excuse to avoid leting your ego get hurt.

You do know that your population nearly got exterminated, right ? You fleed with less sleepers than the Alliance did, way in the past :D

• I ban you, Bond, for being right :D
    And however, still... After seeing that much of patrols through all of the Altair, I can say... If Coalition took only few sleepers to the Altair, they should have cloning vats to reach that number of the manpower - enough to remind how many capship patrols (that have not only 2-3 pilots, but the full crew) in Sovetskaya. Thus the population problem should not matter anymore.

But still, as Bond says, this is not thread for Alliance versus Coalition flame war (and if that thread would be created - I think I would take the Nomads side, cos it is not that mainstream ;))

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay: F... reasons ().

• But still, as Bond says, this is not thread for Alliance versus Coalition flame war

I ban you for putting words in other people's... posts.

He did not mention topics, reasons, just that they are long, where my last post is just 3 lines (at least on my screen, I guess full 1920x1080 resolution makes things smaller :D ). The post before was 6 lines, a thing I type in 2 minutes...

You indoctrinator ! :D

• I bann you for the Troll! :bmuhahaha: and I bann myself for double Quote!

and I bann you all because you re all indoctrinated by the Dom Kavash and Nomads o_O :bstupididea:

• I ban you because sometimes I even want to be part of something less mainstream that Coalition...
    Maybe this?

• I ban you because from some time I have Secondary4 in Weth, so I can hunt together with anyone for almost all time :P

• I ban you for not thinking at the poor aliens you are wanting to pop... D:

That was a joke.
    (Mass Effect style)