Crossfire 1.8 screenshots

There are 1,017 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• k thx

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Station reconstruction:

Crossfire Dock1

Crossfire Dock2

Core Station

Campos Station

Carmona Shipyard

Capua Station

Empire Station

Freeport7 (destroyed station - FP7 system got seperated from the intro)

Karnak Prison

Lhasa Station

Neutro Station

Novara Station

Lynen Station

Karun Shipyard

Ghats Prison

Enugu Station

Octo Station

Outpost Epsilon

Outpost Psi

Outpost Zeta

Perg Shipyard

Peris Station

Proxima Station

Pescara Station

Quetzal Station

Saba Station

Sakamoto Outpost

Severn Station

Shiras Station

Damaged Station reactor

Toral Station

Station Hope

Vega Tradelane Construction

As you can see everything got a bit bigger and more detailed.

Please upload to moddb
    thx

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I don't know where half of these stations are but... SWEET :D

btw top left tower of neutro are the quarters of captain spiky with his ladies rawr

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Wow - amazing work - as usual!

Gonna post those pics on moddb...

• n.i.c.e realy!

They are all kinda unique and the station reactor gimmick :)) aswell as the differend kind of Capships in the Docks :) - it all looks much more realistic.

Will, if you are looking through the windows of the CF Bases Bars, the enviroment you see match the Systems aswell?

edit: oh, some realy new and unique Base structures either :)

Click the image above to visit us.

• dude I love the graphics! :) Outpost Epsilon = pure win!

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Will, if you are looking through the windows of the CF Bases Bars, the enviroment you see match the Systems aswell?

not yet.... takes much work to change all bases

is there any prison with a mooring?

not yet... I want to put it in a system that is not close to X

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• WOW! For anyone who has actually explored CF, these screens are amazing, and completely logical: all the bases shown above have EXPANDED, just as they likely would in an actual inhabited universe!! Many of the expansion features chosen are surprising, yet credible. +10 OP! :D [eek2] [203]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Amazing can't quite describe it you know :D, my jaw fell off when I saw them, supreme job OP.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Really amazing pics!Nice, OP!

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Will any of tohoku system see any changes??

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• what kind of changes?
    I need to be careful on that since its a story system... but im up for suggestions

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Very impressive :)

OP, are there custom stations planned for the future pherhaps :D ?

• more custom stations are planned for CF1.8
    but since my milkshape stopped working (again) I want to do other work now... such as repopulating the already existing CF1.7 systems with more NPCs which hate each other

needless to say that freeport7 developed to a warsystem -> nomads vs militaries/navy/bounty hunters

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• INCREDIBLE, even the BS is in the shippiyard :D, 20+ !!! :)))))

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    what kind of changes?
    I need to be careful on that since its a story system... but im up for suggestions

It's a lovely system, Tohoku, but there is a lot of open space and nothing exciting to buy at the stations. I don't mind it the way it is, but anything to spruce things up would garner appreciation. I've seen those stations before btw - growth of several of them aside, what is that new lighting effect? It's hard to explain, but there's a very different look to the objects and the change is quite positive. :)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Drakon

It's a lovely system, Tohoku, but there is a lot of open space and nothing exciting to buy at the stations. I don't mind it the way it is, but anything to spruce things up would garner appreciation. I've seen those stations before btw - growth of several of them aside, what is that new lighting effect? It's hard to explain, but there's a very different look to the objects and the change is quite positive. :)

Excactly what drakon said, its too empty a system and a graphic make over would be cool

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• new lighting = new shader options

tohoku always was a tricky system due to the story line... but when I finished the rework of the other CF systems ill also have a look at tohoku and see if I can spice some stuff up

oh... and i forgot to announce... "im back with modding"
    but i stopped working on the new systems and decided to do additional work on the old CF1.7 systems to make everything more lively

-> new system starpheres (already done in 2008)
    -> hundreds of new infocards (already done by CA in 2008)
    -> market informations on the bases (already done in 2008)
    -> new shader effects (already done in 2008)
    -> reworked nebulas (already done in 2008)
    -> new space objects such as tradelane constructions (done last weekend)
    -> rework of the stations (done last weekend)
    -> correcting the map display of the mineable zones (will get done today)
    -> new encounters (oh how i hate that stuff; will take about 2 weeks but needs to get done) and proper display of encounter zones on the map(neutral, hostile, friendly)
    -> additional buoys (will take maybe 1-2 days)
    -> adding correct window backgrounds to the stations (im not sure if this is going to happen since it requires much scripting work and im not even sure if i can really use the backgrounds on this)

I doubt that much more can be done to improve the old systems ... vanilla FL has not much more to offer
    One all that has been finished there is not much I can do... except bulding new stations in those systems (but im not sure yet if i will do that)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• thank you for listening OP :)