Low Energy Mode

There are 47 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

so the only thing i can say is ... get well soon or write a mod ^^

Yes, well, I have plenty to do yet on SL:TSW dialogs; work there will continue 8)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Roflmao, Saxon... you are killing me sometimes with these.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• When it rains, it pours... :( Now that I am on the mend from my mishap, my comp's power supply (I hope!) has blown ;( I won't know for sure until I get a replacement installed in a few days; so until then, this is where you can find me :( And I'll be in Mexico over the weekend, so it may be Monday before I can get back online... [2]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

• Too bad boss, i hope u will get everything fixed on time :)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Mexico? [in ur mother's voice] - "Did you do something we should know about?? Do u have trouble w/ police??"^^ :)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• its quite obvious that all ppl in mexico have trouble with the police [103]

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

"Did you do something we should know about?? Do u have trouble w/ police??"^^

Actually, I do not have difficulty separating my RL from my CF life, so the Mexico trip is for humanitarian purposes. My church is sending aid to another orphanage & a rest home in Mexicali; we have more trouble these days getting back into the USA, especially since we have a native Columbian & a native Israeli among our group... :rolleyes:

EDIT: I am happy to report that my replacement power supply arrived today, and my comp is now back online. Cya all Monday!

• Take Care m8 :(

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• my heartfelt sympathy goes out to you m8 had a few escapades myself
    I got knocked off my bike by an old fart of a sunday driver trying to overtake me on the brow of a hill , he clipped my bars with his wing mirror , turned the front wheel square on and I just stopped moving forwards well the bike did I went completely over the top according to the guy driving behind me , full forward roll in midair and landed on my feet then I sat down . I remember a screech and when I looked behind me there was a white car about a foot away from me . The driver was as white as his car , he got out asked if I was ok and proceeded to give the other driver absolute hell.
    Luckily nothing was broken not even a bruise bike was ok too .
    I got away with it that day :)

get well soon

ps: stay off the grids in future :D

All those moments will be lost in time , like tears in rain . Time to die.

• Only 2 more weeks to go in these infernal casts on my wrists; hopefully, I can borrow soneone's camera to post a pic of my mangled mount ;( I'll have to re-learn combat piloting, since my current adaptation is pretty shaky... [7]

• due to technical reasons you all are excused from being on the server as long it is down ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Lol, now even if we don't have a tech probs, we wont play xD

• Son you don't do anything half way do you? I can't wait to see the rerunns of this on "Worlds Funniest Videos". But seriously, glad your still in one piece....though a little bungged up. Care to PvP? I might have an even chance now...lol 8)

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

• Lol, are u talking to me ? x)

Can i first ask, who are u ? :P

• Sorry Tyrael, I was refering to Centaurian's plite at the end of his bike.......WE go back aways.

But to answer your question this is ChiefRedCloud. I've tried to reregister as ChiefRedCloud but don't seem to be able to get it to work. Any admin here to give me a hand or perhaps change Rooster to ChiefRedCloud?

ChiefRedCloud

Not "OLD" but "VINTAGE".......not "SLOW" but "CAUTIOUS"......

• Good to hear that PC is online Lost. :):D

btw you guys seem very weak indeed. Falling off bicycles and breaking arms and all. I have advise. Eat a lot and get fat and strong.

btw I stopped riding on a bicycle a long time ago. I once nearly got side swapped by a car. I know normally people get hit by trucks in that manner but a woman was driving the car and none of us wanted to give up the corner. 8o:P:D I had also my friend taking a piggy back ride on the cycle so we just made a huge slide.

:))8) :] :rolleyes:

THE FASTEST ONE