Posts by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}

i dont understand that so i'll just shut up and watch the fireworks then :) i might learn something.

by the way, if this mod is supposed to incorporate the "best" of all the mods, why doesnt it have the groovy red/blue CF HUD. That is a very nice HUD.

There is a saying: Immitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

The CF community know what side of the bread is buttered. So i very much doubt you, OP, would have any need to 'Make sure the FL community stays away from them.', to do so would provoke more interest. This is why i think its just a waste of space even giving them the opportunity to have a topic on this forum. They are dead before they started because they have nothing original and therefore warrant no attention whatsoever. Attention is what they seek.

I looked at the screenies of their mod and the first word that sprung to mind, was, Retards. I read about them doing DDoS etc..., what a bunch of prats. Please do not waste our time reading the endless crap on here, we have more useful things to do, with people that make a difference, and bring happiness in our lives.

just letting you know, i did a search in the freelencer folder and removed all files that had flmmbak written in them, and uninstalled FLMM. i saved 3GB of hard drive space and it still all works fine :).

From what i've seen so far it seems the Ancients cant be damaged by Missile or Sunslayer Torps, i scored 5 direct hits with 3 firestalkers and 2 sunslayers, with his sheild down, he was still flying around i swear i could see the little enemy pilot smiling at me too through his tinted cockpit glass!!.

How to become a pirate is explained in the Server Rules under Open RP section. If you start the launcher theres a link on the left hand side 'Serverrules'.

Hope that helps, everything you need to know is there. Currently there are 3 Clans doing Piracy; SMG, -=[TRF]=- and {LP}.

a few more ship related non-critical bugs:
    -The Nike's wings are on backwards
    -The P7 class ships have the pilots head poking out the top of the window. Which made me laugh so much i had to sell it as it was distracting, lol. I think you could change him to be wearing a space helmet if the model cant be fixed lol.

are you being sarcastic?

when you kill a cop who had a bounty put on by a pirate and you kill him

THEN YOU MUST HAVE A MERCENARY LICENCE ASWELL AND WE (as Pirates ot Police) CANNOT NOT RETALIATE WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN A FINE OR TAX AGAINST A MERC, AS THAT IS WHAT THE SERVER RP RULES DICTATE. NOT ONLY THAT, IF WE HAVE FINED OR TAXED A PLAYER, RESULTING IN EITHER PAYMENT OR DEATH WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENGAGE THAT PLAYER AGAIN FOR 2 HOURS. YOU DO HOWEVER HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND SHOULD THEY BE PURSUING ANOTHER BOUNTY ON YOU.

LET MERC DO THIER JOB WITHOUT IT BEING PERSONAL, HOLD NO GRUDGES AGAINST OTHERS AND THEY WONT HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST YOU, AND IF THEY DO, THEN THEY BETTER HAVE THE APPROPRIATE RP LICENCE.

And i regularily kill anyone who says WHY? when i ask for tax. 6 second rule or not. transfer request immediateley or die, im not going to listen to chit-chat when im doing business.

THAT is RP as the server rules dictate, from the stance of pirate police. I cannot understand why people still dont understand it.