Posts by Duplicate ChiefRedCloud

My two cents? Maybe less....... I die well. I have no reason to cheat. I die Well......

WHY? I ask myself do people cheat? To feel BIG, or Superiour? Perhaps as Slayer indicated, out of curiousity. Experimentation. I have no idea.

Now with that said I have cheated.....but usually it would be in a Single player game portion where I had hit a wall and could not honestly proceed any further. Right? Wrong? Heck I paid for the game and I'm only cheating myself.

Cheating online? A big NO NO as far as I'm concerned. Hell, you don't have to CHEAT to beat me in PvP. Though sometimes I'm lucky. :D No I, personally would rather die 10 times over than cheat online. And If I feel the need to experiment or prove a point, I believe I would get it sanctioned by the Server Staff first, just to stay out of HOT water, if you know what I mean.

Darn......looks like I over spent....how much do I owe for the overage?

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    @ sleepy: thanks

@ slayer: my post wasn't directed at you, but i guess you know that already. It's just that playing online or cruising the forums isnt that much fun right now. For me the fun/annoyance-ratio is about to reach 50/50. When it's less fun than annoying my days here are counted.
    And that would be very annoying ;)

@ Sleepy....sure do miss U 2 Dude... 8)

@ all the rest.......remember the shoes folks? If it don't fit.....don't wear it.... 8)

Geez Gunny.......I never thought I'd read this. But since I've been on the wrong side of these Cf discussions (normally known as distent and rumours from CF knuckleheads) Please....only wear the shoe if it fits), I can appreciate your feelings.

For my two cents, helll I don't have two cents to waist on this. Mainly because I don't know the whole story. But if Gunny stays gone, instead of taking a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG, break fromFL and the knuckleheads, then FL and CF will loose an oustanding player and modirator.

And the point of my ramblings......actually I guess I'm just taking up space waiting for OP to make his comment.

See you on MSN Gunny, when you have time and want to talk.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    the problem is that its hard to show how animations really look like on ordinary screenshots.... once you press print the whole feeling gets lost
    and the FL screenshots are pretty poor quality.... very dark so i had to make them brighter and that way often details get lost
    in game it looks much better

Boy! Do we need a 3D camera mode....LOL. Some pass out the glasses....3D glasses that is...lol

Originally posted by darkjedi
    call me next time u see me on, my names are under Wolfess or Lashan and ill help u there ;)

Could you help me? I have an itch just between my shoulder blades....and I can't reach it.....LOL

The Sci Fi/Space exploration appeals to my instincs. FL is envolvment to the best value. "Space, the Final Frontier" And the people (players) who inhabit them.

To take a moment to reflect some past comments to me and by me else where.....I was asked to support a bid to Microsoft for FL 2......I thought and thought and then it came to me.......We already HAVE FL 2.

It is reflected in each and every mod of FL. But most especially in Major mods like CrossFire. The talent, the time, the sleepless night, the barrage of comments and requests that these talented indviduals (the modders) recieve is, I'm sure, at times, overwhelming.

And yet many continue to provide the FL communities with quality of play that exceeds the orginal FL game. For this I say THANK YOU.

p.p.s. IF we were to partition MS for anything, it should perhaps be any code for FL that they still retain. Perhaps with this, our Garus of modding could go even furhter. Enough siad, perhaps too much. Sorry.

Each disk is a part of a puzzle that will lead you towards the complete story.......and though we don't mind giving you hints.......we wont give the story away.....

You seem quite proficiant at manuevering in Nomad space....so you'll do just fine...any other help...just ask.

Originally posted by Centaurian
    No system is truly safe from bored, unemployed, lonely geeks with no girlfriend & an inferiority complex; they have they free time and sociopathic drive to hack from anywhere, including the public library [3]

DARN Cent....you hardly leave the rest of us anything to say....POO on them.....

Please.....pardon my boo Hoo here.....but where is the PC coverage? A d though I have NOT watched ALL of E3 via G4 (yuk,,,,bad taiste)....so I may have missed some PC coverage there.

And though it's NOT something new, it still seems that most of these Game conventions ARE consol driven. That's a Revolation, huh?

Oh well.......This is NOT the topic of this thread so I'll hush. Perhaps if someone wants to offer me a tish-U or rebuttle we can start a new thread and leave these kind folks alone.

Enough said.

Originally posted by Centaurian
    Pathetic attempts of someone with no life to get attention from people he might otherwise want to be respected by. Like a skunk, he looks cute (in his own mind), but no one would have one as a pet... [2]

I Flew with someone like that once.....ya know Cent... 8)