Low Energy Mode

There are 47 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• The combination of exuberence, lack of caffiene, and memory lapse @ high speed this morning resulted in a spectacular aerial display that delivered me to the local hospital ER [1691] Since bicycles and Centaurians aren't made for flying, both were visibly damaged. Shortly after landing, I became aware that 2 passers-by were standing over me with cell phones in hand, calling for emergency services, with my (previously) sturdy mount lying mortally wounded some 10 meters past my own position. Though I managed to convince paramedics that I did not need to be strapped to a gurney or be expedited by ambulance, I nevertheless had to admit that my damage, though not life-threatening, would require repairs beyond my home medkit ;(

The end result is that I was found to have multiple fractures in both wrists and my right hand. Fortunately, my work consists mainly of computer modeling and machine programming, so I expect to return to my job tomorrow. However, with the braces I am currently wearing on my forearms, piloting a ship is rather more of a challenge, especially since my hand cannot wrap around a mouse ATM. I will still be seen online, but don't expect any daring exploits for the next few weeks :P Watch out for those drainage culverts! [7]

Took me 10 min's to type this... 8o

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Hope u get well!

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Get well soon!

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Very sorry to hear that CA. Get better soon m8. I will pray for your speedy recovery.

Ouch !! I cringe every time I read it.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• My deepest sympathies m8 - I hope that you're not in any pain. Get well soon and try to take it easy. 8o

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Hey, head up - it had become more badly ;D Imagine if a truck would have passed your way ;D BTW with this injury i wont go to work...

Get well asap!

• I agree with Huor I would not work with such injury too. Get better soon mate.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• as a cyclist myself i can understand your concerns for your bike, i hope your steed will survive.

also, hope you get well soon m8, i didnt think you needed a mouse to play, nobody can catch you to pvp you anyway.

so elusive you are. well, looks like the only way to catch you is on a bike. [9]

i will call off the 125 mil bounty now :D

stay at home and rest m8 if u can, your long term recovery comes before short term work.

• 1. I told you to clean your goggles.

2. Is the bike ok? :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Holy Cannonball!!! 8o I hope you get well really soon m8

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Your regards are appreciated; indeed, it could have been worse, since the crash was immediately followed by my face coming into contact with the ground, and the momentum of bike & rider carried the bike over my inversely-bent spine. I literally could have broken my neck; thankfully, my over-worked guardian angel prevented this. My steed got the worse of it, with the front (steel) wheel bent @ a 90-degree angle 8o At least, I am blessed with good, stocky northern European genetics, so my bones normally knit quite well ;) In fact, one of the x-rays showed a perfectly-healed earlier fracture in the same hand borken this time; I never even saw a doctor about the old one :]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• i know how this situation is coz i was in the same a few years ago
    unfortunatly i wasnt able to work anymore for some weeks -> no driving to work possible (2 broken arms)
    well the result of that was CF 1.0 O_o

so the only thing i can say is ... get well soon or write a mod ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Very bad to hear m8 ;(

I hope u to get well soon :(:(

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu