GET YO ASS ON THE SERVER!!!

There are 144 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by drink.

• Damn it Ryzune ur hard work m8.........every community at every game has to work..... you have obviously been lucky that otheres have been doing the work and have not needed your help but it doesnt mean it dont happen anywhere else.

If you dont want to help put this community back together then NP dont no one is forcing you to do anything that you dont want to do..........you obviously feel as though life goes on without anyone helping anyone but thats ok.........We will still do this without your help but could you please refrain from making otheres see your negativity.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• Well my ideas for universal peace in Crossfire between Server Clans

1. Make the company building Shrouds into a publically owned one - just based in Tarsus.

Each server clan should pay a small amount (10 mill per month) to T Government for agreeing to allow said company to hold its base in T for rent free

That would get rid of 50% of "THE NEARLY CAUSED A SERVER WAR" excuses we have seen

2. Close Cust->NY jumpgate

Or make it genuine independent (ie military keeping rp balance) and ensure no one can go in - including those from other server clans

Or allow other members of server clans to go through thus getting rid of the remaining 50% of "THE NEARLY CAUSED A SERVER WAR" excuses we have seen.

That would all allow us to be busy doing our roleplay (main thing) and stop all this pettty stuff about he went into my house and stole my sofa analogies we keep hearing

It would stop us fighting each other because someone went into someones system etc and let us play our role.

I see CFPD has very generously opened its borders to at least trade and exploration which is one of the most best steps I have seen here.

3. Lets KOS Ryzune for his negativity - it's not the first time OP has asked us lot to feed and clean ourselves.

• I agree with Az but have a slightly different possible solution.

Az point 1. I would be happy to donate 10 million each week in order to make the shroud issue go away.

Az point 2. BG rights in Custodian is non-negotiable the way I see it. What if another system can be made that is a direct route to X. Then people wouldnt be tempted to use Custodian without permission and problem solved.

Did you guys ever a have dog that started killing the livestock. Well from experience, once a dog starts killing the livestock, you only have 2 choices 1. get rid of the livestock. or 2. get rid of the dog. The temptation is just to great for the dog to resist.

Remove the temptation and 99.9 % of the discord on CF will be solved.

Please do not consider these as demands in any way, shape, or form. . I am only trying to put forward some possible positive solutions. We all want to help CF reach its full potential.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• So I'm KOS? :D Brings back memories :]

OK, so someone come up with some ideas to make it more interesting, and I'll support it. I'm online a lot, so I can be around to have an effect on it.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

Originally posted by burro

Az point 2. BG rights in Custodian is non-negotiable the way I see it. What if another system can be made that is a direct route to X. Then people wouldnt be tempted to use Custodian without permission and problem solved.

Just posted some ideas mate - don't expect any of them to happen and I don't have a right to expect anything either.

Once upon a time, and not so long ago, as an LP - a BG did let me pass through Custodian and I nearly fell off my chair in surprise!!!

In all these things, I always would expect pilots to request access to other people's property - even if they already have permission - that's just being polite and respectful.

Custodian off course is none of my business - but thinking about the reasons about some of the recent 'issues' we have had - closing the Cust -> NY gate could be a part solution, but may affect Singe Player - I don't know.

I know for fact LP leaders have very firmly and often told new LPs that they cannot go into other people's systems - Inferno, Canoso and Privy have been very firm about that.

The fact that some LP behaviour has nearly kicked of server wars - is a bit strange - as those sort of things should be sorted by SPs or by leaders.

But often you hear of nothing until someone posts here that "another LP has broken the rules" etc

Anyway - is this off topic?

:-)

• Well repeated invasions of clan systems by other clans can be an act of war......however there are other means to address this issue.

Tarsus is open for trading , exploration etc. And to clarify things, the "war that almost happened" was not due to Shroud theft, it was the repeated invasion and attacking of CFPD members in our system that almost kicked one off.

That being said, the bullshit on this server must stop. I have had reports over the last few days of intolerable conduct from server members and needless to say I am ashamed.

I am not discussing this any further, but you need to be on the server in order to correct what is wrong.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• there is one solution which is best for ALL
    -> follow the rules and stop argueing

btw. there is a reason why BG has custodian and that has something to do with the save passage to X for new players (including pirates if they didnt do shit)
    and if we say leave the system then you better hurry coz after all its still our clan system... where we do our training and instruct our members

we have every right to do so... in the same way you do it in your own clan system

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by Ryzune
    So I'm KOS? :D Brings back memories :]

OK, so someone come up with some ideas to make it more interesting, and I'll support it. I'm online a lot, so I can be around to have an effect on it.

Would Dopp mind if I shoot a few missles at him? If u dont care about it then go for all I care since seeing as this is the best modd it didnt take OP just a few min to complete so sont act like he didnt put alot into it. And to act the way u did after he pays all the bils for the server ect and me personally dont think I prob have 200$ each month. So if u dont care that much peace out cause since u r KOS (I think) ill kill u 2.

• Feel free, when I return I'll remove my tags and everyone can fire at will :P

• well when i remember correct just before every new cf edition the server goes empty
    i dunno why but happens or maybe i am wrong

Feel free, when I return I'll remove my tags and everyone can fire at will :P

Great see ya in space :P:P:P. So upon hearing that u out of UAC?

• I'll take an opinion from the two other active members of UAC before I decide that. They might want rid of me given some recent RL events that I know one member disapproves of.

• Ryzune, from my discussions with those UAC, I dont see you leaving UAC by their actions.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

OP is right..... I honestly don't care about CF itself.... I have just as much fun playing on other servers. I care about the community, but I couldn't really care less if the community was here, on NQ, the VOID, EVE Online, Anarchy Online, or whatever. :rolleyes:

read between the lines, Ryzune is saying that the reason why he is here is the community, and if a person who plays on other servers rates our community as good and cares about it, then thats good in my book.
    he isnt going to leave just because it doesnt have a gun or ship he likes. here hes showing depth of character for himself and the server.

Community is very important for an online game. its the whole reason why we play online rather than offline.

Whilst other servers (and yes i admit i have tried a few) have more people online at the moment, i would say CF has the most colourful and exiting people of all.

the fact so many people keep returning to CF speaks for itself.

and like priv says, theres always a drop in ppl before a new mod release, this is true, i seen it in other types of games too. i think maybe people sorting other things out in rl so they can have more time to spend uninterrupted when the next version is released.

the game is what we make it. its up to us to make it good. so make an effort, do your RPs and most importantly, be enthusiastic about your RP, because enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm.

lets play.

• Just a suggestion.....but isnt attendance required to play? Just asking^^ 8o

• Saxon knows what I mean. It's not that I'm not willing to work for the community, I'm just not willing to put in loads of time for CF. It's not a CF community, it's a SWAT community. I don't care about one particular game, but the community that plays the games.

Saxon knows what I mean. It's not that I'm not willing to work for the community, I'm just not willing to put in loads of time for CF. It's not a CF community, it's a SWAT community. I don't care about one particular game, but the community that plays the games.

i can live with that

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by BG_slayer
    i call all members that do give a shit about this to a meeting on Thursday 20 th at 23:00 gmt in Arena.

If you give a shit i suggest you be there.

A reminder for those who forgot ;).

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums