GET YO ASS ON THE SERVER!!!

There are 144 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by drink.

• the case was not closed... not by anyone
    the things that were said did happen
    and partly they still happen atm... ive got various reports about it and the there is a discussion about it on the leader board

you are right i only had to justify what i claimed to a bunch of ppl but to act as admin of this community i have to justify my actions to everyone coz nobody would understand what did happen... in the same way you thought i would ban DD because they invaded custodian

and no it was not about an internal IOC problem
    the internal problem IOC had was with SMG and the different RP styles those both wanted
    but what i posted was about the abuse of the RP system, about the unfair treatment of players, about stuff which damaged the server... stuff which grew anger between the clans and stuff which almost lead to war between them

yes i still believe it was the right decision because at that moment when i posted it nobody did even think about regreting it
    for those which were involved it was ok to do what has been done... only the fact that i posted it showed that i was not ok
    and so far from all those ppl only burro had the balls to step forward and take up the responsibility for what has been done
    and guess what... he is still living and unharmed (so much about the reign of fear)

one thing you all should never forget... i see much more than you... i get information from friends in many clans... and i just do my job based on it
    if you want to know why decisions were made then ask... instead of creating wild stories based on guesses

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• There is no reign of fear here. I have never known OP well but from what I've seen there is a lot of information that is conveyed only between those who look after this server and community (OP, the SPs, and clan leaders namely). The average person here does not know the truth behind many things that the leadership does. I'm sure if this got ugly enough OP could produce logs to prove his justification for every major decision he's made here, but why should he need to?

Every once in awhile I'm gifted with snippets of otherwise unknowable information about various people and I am always surprised by what I learn. Injustices can be made right given private discussion is held if there really are victims here, but just because OP is the admin doesn't mean everyone should use him as a scapegoat for any of our problems. Have some common sense and civility people. Let us not bicker in this thread. :P

As for the events Straw, Inferno is considering an EM meeting in the near future. I for one will be helping with the Assault Event on Satursdays. Hopefully once the managers talk things through we will have a more reliable, scheduled system in operation. :)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• ill get my ass on the server as soon as possible OP BTW im BACK

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• OMFG guys WTF is going on, Now i strongly suggest you people stop this shit here and now, you all moan how FL and CF is dying and we needs new members......... Ok i suggest you all finish this now or this will come a lot quicker than you think.....quite simple THINK or DIE.

If this crap carries on 6 or 7 members on this server will seem a lot.

Its about time all of us got togethere and sorted all of this out either on MSN or on server and put all this crap behind us and got on with our lives!!!!!

For those that just dont give a shit im sure there are othere games you can play and for those that do WAKE UP sort this shit out now......... no more of this posting in Leader board and on forum we all talk like adults and put this all to bed............ or we can all discuss how CF was such a great mod and how this community sentenced it to death!!!!!!!!!!!

Choice is yours guys........ I will return on server next week and i call all members that do give a shit about this to a meeting on Thursday 20 th at 23:00 gmt in Arena.

If you give a shit i suggest you be there.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• which player from you or OP can say me or OP why have the VOID-MOD so many player or Berlin-Server.... i don´t understand this, i have play the VOID-MOD and i can say its big shit. But the VOID-MOD have everytime 50 player....

which player can say why this so is ????

• CF is my home and i will stay here all times.
    I give my best for event and sry i cant every week.
    (i have a real live)
    I help every time ppl who are new.
    (with info and with a little bit start money)
    I will give the server all back what i have become on my
    first days.
    Not all from my posts was ok but i learn from my
    mistake and i hope you will forgive me.
    Let us all play fair and honorable.
    [678]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• It is true OP nor anyone else punished me for what I did.

Gal and I have put this behind us. Gal is a very good person who forgave me even though I really didnt deserve it.

OP did what he had to do for the good of the server. OP is really a very kind and understanding person. I have screwed up 2 other times. Each time I sent OP a message that I am sorry and OP didnt give me any grief about it. Each time OP told me its no big deal, get it sorted, and play. So I can tell you all that there is no "reign of terror". OP is really a nice person. I dont know how these "evil OP" legends get started.

People dont seem to understand that OP has 2 indentities. 1. OP the Admin. 2. OP the Person

OP the Admin is strict but fair. Sometimes a little scary lol. But thats the Admin's responsibilities.

OP the person is very kind. Believe it or not OP has feelings just like the rest of us O_o. OP is not a CF machine. He is a human being that does care about us knuckleheads.

The main thing I learned from this whole thing is that there is human being on the other end of the line. That is what we must never forget.

We must think before we act or comment and remember that their is another human being at the other end.

When we remember our humanity and honor the humanity in others, then and only then will CF grow to its full potential.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Very few of you know Op as an individual. So let it go.

Now, I will say this, we ALL know people who want to be here, so lets get them here and playing.

btw....US time after 7pm is rather busy here.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Yep I gotta admit when I first thought of OP I thought he could kick my ass 5 times over but after a while he is actually a fiar person. His decisions may b strict but it does keep the server in place. A leader cant b all hugs and kisses but be strict (so we dont take him as a joke or granted ) but fair (so we all look up to him) So even though he says the things he says he has a reason and not to torture but to show examples.

• the reason why they have so many ppl online is pretty simple

"where much dirt is more dirt will fall"

what happens if a new player is searching for server? does he choose a server where many players are online or the server where only a few are online?

of course he chooses the server with the more ppl coz there must be a reason for it
    so servers like void get more and more ppl online

and if you want more ppl on CF ... new ppl ... then you have to be online and show that our server is well visited and good

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Point is, CF *is* the best mod, I've played on almost every server.

It doesn't matter how many players the other servers have, we just need to get people on CF...... More people will bring better RP, with more people on either side to liven things up.

So..... if you play other games, try inviting your friends to try Crossfire out :] I brought my girlfriend with me, so I helped :D

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• Easy to say OP but sometimes there are some things in the real life which are more important than the game... unfortunately X( .

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• I agree..... Crossfire is a game, it can't take priority over real life. Also, I play other games too, I don't spend *all* my spare time on Crossfire. :rolleyes:

• i can believe that all the ppl here suddenly got rl probs

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Sometimes it can and do take priority over some real life matters cause we are at first place friends. But there are other things which are more important than it X( .

EDIT: Well OP I don't speak for all the ppl. If I was Crossfire PR I would but last time when I checked I wasn't :D:D . I just had too much work these days. I know the situation with Kermit, for example, was the same but you are right for the others I don't know.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• @OP

It doesn't necessarily have to be RL *problems*, it just life in general.... we have better things to do than spend every spare moment on Crossfire. It's good, but I don't want to spend all my spare time here, I've got other things I enjoy doing too. I put maybe 3-4 hours in per day, and I think thats a fair amount of time.

• and i have better things to do than to push CF again so your clans can get more members again and survive this way
    you want that your clans stay alive
    you want a server where you can play with others
    time to do something for it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ...... Don't you think you're being a bit unreasonable?

• nope

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,