Market Updates

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• @BlackWing: WHAT? 8o:S ... I was lost in 1/3 of your post. Actually you have on CF many ways how to spent your moneys and actually you can earn them imo on good speed (needed time). If you are OK with one fighter then nothing weird you think money are coming too fast. You heard for example something about cloaking device or BSs and theirs costs (and many other different ships)? And what about costs for pvp? What to organise something and sponzor it? Maybe you should learn little better about CF before posting criticism.

For market changes: I like it ... did once again mining with good feelings) and trade also offer much more possibilities. Profit and possibilities are better but still not too much high.

I don't need a fancy cloak as it just takes all the challenge out of freelancing, missions, pvp etc and I personally find battleships slow and a waste of credits and I have read all the rules and features of CF inside out hence why I didn't bother with CF until 1.9 for it to be more robust in terms of stability and yes.
    I have no prior knowledge of 1.8, I just waited after seeing CF 1.8 videos online to see if it would be improved also when I first saw information of CF 1.8, I also found that 1.9 was coming out so, I waited lol just like I did with my psp slim. I know totally different topic but the main point is if I know something better is coming or is going to be ready available soon and is hopefully an improvement on its predecessor, I wait as it usually pays off for me.
    But CF if anything you guys could of got more players playing for just fun if you kept the ability to blow up stations as I wouldn't of mind that feature myself but removing for what ever reason is fair enough lets hope it makes a reappearance in 2.0 but.
    I am not sure where I stand on hanging around for CF 2.0, I am trying to stick around with CF 1.9 but i am only sticking around because.
    I enjoy freelancer and fyi actually read my post yes I was critical and criticized CF but I also commented twice on its good features seriously guys you do have awesome features there is just a lot more tweaking of the basis that needs to be sorted but if you don't want to take a freelancer veterans advice and criticism fine be my guest.
    I do recall when I left a few months ago someone commented that freelancer veterans like me should comment on CF on what needs to be improved so I did this time.

Current System
    Tagan BZ Series 800 Watt Power Supply Unit,
    AsRock P55 Pro/USB3 Motherboard,
    Antec full ATX tower case,
    Tranquillo CPU Cooler,
    Intel Core i3 530@4.00Ghz.:D
    8GB of DDR3,
    SATA Samsung HD753LJ 750GB Hard drive,
    SATA Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Hard drive,
    XFX ATI Radeon 5870 with Arctic Cooler GPU cooler.

Edited 2 times, last by BlackWing: update ().

• The reason why people are leaving is simple. Freelancer is an old game. Many many MANY new games are coming out each month, attracting new players, which is perfectly normal.
    Imo. it'll be very hard to restore the old CF activity of players. I believe in only 1 solution here, because in a few years many new games will come which will drag even more gamers all across the globe: to unite all FL communities. This may sound ridicolous, but think about it for a second.

1.7 PvP and stuff

[video]

[/video]

• It's not just that dude. These people which played in the past, have also a Real Life to consider. It's easy for you to say( I am not pointing specific people ) who already have a successful life. But we , who are old enough need to study a lot and make our lives also successful.

There are also a lot of other reasons though , but for the youth , that's the biggest one.