There are 195 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Looks like a goblin...

@ Mike - how do you make your avatar .gif work? Mine just stands still

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Staying within the 150x150 and 200 Kb limitations.

Anything above it will be "fixed" automatically, and that will destroy any animation.

As it is now, yours is kinda empty and plain :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• And yours has a reflection below which doesn't move so it doesn't fit the picture most of the time :P

• Wrong, the reflection is not part of my avatar.

That's an addon feature of the portal, you can simply deactivate it in your profile -> Settings -> Display Settings.

What about my new one ? :P
    I liked the possibiliy of giving a shine effect to the helmet's view of a planet's surface...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes, actually, this one is a mix of several abilities, as those images are from a medium framerate video build from scratch(with after effects), exepting the CFPD logo.

The idea, after seeing your SOC logo, came originally from this video:
    index.php?page=InterestGroupsGroup&groupID=3
    (actually it's a rebuild of that one with less 3D effects and such)

Your avatar still looks badass (great) :D

PS: [SOC]Lonewolf: :rolleyes:

• Bit flashy... But still tasteful...

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Avian's CHILLAX is nothing similar to the sax guy O.o

Epic Sax Guy is Saxy...

Still Flashy CFPD

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Ah Sith Sith... poor Sith.

Dark, malicious, violent, cruel and senseless beings with no hope nor path to follow... as destruction only brings more destruction, killing will get you killed.

As for my avatar, I got a non flashy version with just the rings turning arround, and a single light, in a loop, but I like flashy more :P

• the flashing is awesome!!! :D

And not all Sith are senseless and cruel beings with no hope or path.....there are those who are true Sith, but not the animals Sith are thought to be....

• You have a nice looking avatar, but ... hmmm...

If you were a great light follower before, and then fell into the dark side for some reason, that would fit you(r story) more =D :D

Anyway, may you name me a Sith that is not cruel ? 8|:rolleyes: