Pui_de_Zmegu - 10 million $
    TGT_Drunken_Elijah - 10 million $

DeathMatch results (Sammuel and TGT had to go):

Winner: Avian

Avian - 8 2 8 = -2
    /CoP\Grand_Master 9 4 10 = -5
    Pui_de_Zmegu - 11 3 12 = -4
    SA_FORLON - 9 3 12 = -6

NOTE: Due to huge lags, we had to stop a bit earlier. So I counted Top Gun + DM frags in the final score.

I was a bit dissapointed due to lack of players, but thanks everywone for participating and see you next week!

Yes, that's right. I'm back, and is there a better way of coming back than organising an event?

Top Gun Event reminder tomorrow, 08.05.2012., 21:00 GMT in Arena

Since there weren't alot of events for some time I hope that a lot of people will show up. See ya there!

Ill give you the cash ,If you want to do Top Gun tomorrow please do :) let me know when you will be online and ill send it to you
    Ive put you down as EM for that event no need to make an EM char any ship will do and well get someone to make console announcements

That's great! Send cash to Avian (about 100 millions for an event), I'll arrange the event tomorrow. :)
    Also, I knew how to make console announcements since I was an EM before, but now it's not that same command anymore .. guess I'll have to talk to OP about that?

I can hold any event, but Top Gun was and still is my favourite so I would, if possible, hold that one. The problem is cash since I just came back, so donations are gladly accepted.

Top Gun 26.10.2010., 21:00 GMT, Arena system

Results:
    WINNER: [CFPD]Michael[ASF~Cmdr](7 kills) got 35.000.000$
    RUNNER UP: splinter (4 kills) got 15.000.000$

Other participants:
    DC_Sphinx (3 kills) got 4.000.000$
    |PX|Feuerdrache (2 kills) got 4.000.000$
    (Fallen)The_Cro_Legend (2 kills) got 4.000.000$
    SMG_Picard (1 kill? :D) got 4.000.000$
    Mr.Universe[Ha'la'tha] (1 kill) got 4.000.000$
    SA_Timmy (0 kills) got 4.000.000$
    gig (0 kills) got 4.000.000$
    Dino (0 kills) got 4.000.000$
    (Fallen)StorrmDemon (0 kills) got 4.000.000$

And for the end, we organised a fight all vs Michael and splinter. :bmuhahaha:
    Michael managed to kill 2 people before other 8 (Picard was not in the fight ^^) participants killed them.

Tnx all for coming and see you next week!

p.s. Special thanks to Michael who gave me 400 millions (because I was down to 400).

Tuesday, October 26th, 21:00 h server time near planet Issos, Arena system. I hope to see you there!

Objective: Stay alive. Last player alive wins the round.

General rules and rewards:
    · The fight is all vs all.
    · When starting, players should be at least 2k apart from every other participant.
    · There are three rounds: The first two rounds will be all vs all.
    · The winners of the first two rounds (last men standing) will fight in the third (final) round.
    · Each player gets 5 million for participation.
    · Winners of each rounds get +10 million.
    · No use of nanobots and/or shield batteries.
    · If a smuggler or hunter is bothered by a player who is not participating in the event, (s)he should report that to the Event Manager or a ServerPolice member. He will also get a hefty bounty on him, and that will be taken care of by the server mercenaries.

Ok, there WAS an event but I'm very disappointed... 2 people came! That's disgracefully!

Anyways here are the results (lol):

Participants:
    |PX|Avian - 2 kills
    SA_Explorer_FORLON - 2 kills (got 15.000.000$)
    DC_Viktor_Fighter (got 5.000.000$)

Round 1 winner: |PX|Avian

Round 2 winner: SA_Explorer_FORLON

Winner: |PX|Avian

Big test for the English and German teams tommorrow...they could possibly end up playing each other in the next round.

Heheh, you got that right :D

@Hagar ROFL nice song!!!

I gotta admit it USA deserved to be in knock out phase (they were 1st in group at the end). Their football is now beautiful to watch, except they need to improve scoring :) There's nothing to say about England, they have a good team and they managed to go to knock out phase (but now they're going against the Germans, that will be interested to watch :P )
    And at the end, I think Ghana got pretty lucky there by losing from Germans, and now they avoided England and the Germans are the ones in trouble :D
    [video]

[/video]

Sorry guys, this should've been my only free day in this week but I won't be able to be online today so..., TDM re-arranged for SATURDAY (24.4.2010.) 20:00 servertime

There will be aTeam Deathmatch event, WEDNESDAY, 21.4.2010., 20:30 servertime, meet in Arena system 15 minutes prior the event (type /time in chat window to see what time it is)

Alright, here are the results for Top Gun event, 15.4.2010. 21:30 servertime

Top Gun Winner: DC_Maxbur_Guard - 25 000 000$ (3 kills)

Runner up: |PX|wonko - 10 000 000$ (1 kill)

Other participants:

(Fallen)Mercenaro[X] 1 kill
    [UR]Sukemasa(Ninja) 1 kill
    |PX|Aiur 3 kills
    Inda the Mighty

Thanks for coming and see you next week.

P.S. I am a bit dissapointed because there were too few players in the event

Alright, here are the results for Top Gun event, 15.4.2010. 21:30 servertime

Top Gun Winner: DC_Maxbur_Guard - 25 000 000$ (3 kills)

Runner up: |PX|wonko - 10 000 000$ (1 kill)

Other participants:

(Fallen)Mercenaro[X] 1 kill
    [UR]Sukemasa(Ninja) 1 kill
    |PX|Aiur 3 kills
    Inda the Mighty

Thanks for coming and see you next week.

P.S. I am a bit dissapointed because there were too few players in the event