Posts by burro

I want to say in public a heartfelt and sincere thank you to OP.

Ok OP, you have seen what I wanted to say. So I have edited this post.

In this thread, for those who wish to post, please dont ask for anything. Just express your thanks to OP.

You dont need to say anything special. A thank you is a thank you.

Well, what is going on is, this is OP's creation and he doesnt owe me or you a damn thing. I respectfully ask you to give him space because a human being deserves at least that much. Btw a thank you to OP with no wants would be nice. As far as I know there is no subscription fee being charged for CF.

Strogg,
    Why you want to be hurtful to OP, who you have never even laid eyes on, it is beyond logic.
    Perhaps if you are very young it makes sense.
    In the grown up world, we think about the effects of what we say before we speak.
    Words are not harmless even in cyberspace.
    People have feelings.
    Believe me, when you shit on someone else, your turn is not far away.

Hi Gay,

I see your point of view.
    With respect, I dont believe our knowledge of the future is of paramount importance.
    What is most important is the health of OP.
    I know you will agree to this point, because you seem to be a thoughtful person.
    I believe what Gunny was trying to communicate is that we must give OP much room.
    It would seem that we should carry on our banter, humor, ect.,but without asking anything from OP.
    We must give him space because his health and happiness far outweighs our petty concerns.

Originally posted by John_Donow
    Never got to c his sig :(

You didnt miss much. Sig was crude and asshole ish.

To qoute another player "I hope his balls catch fire".

Originally posted by esp
    how can I go to sovetskya?

Currently, in your dreams biiaaatch. hehehe. just joking couldnt help myself. Irony is my weakness.

See OP, if no CF you would miss this kind of shit.
    hahaha

Seriously OP take a break man. if and when you are ready for CF comeback, I will come back. You are the best modder dude.

Hey OP,

You are not the asshole.
    The people that failed you are the assholes, myself included.
    I am truely sorry because I know you have put 2 1/2 months of your soul into this mod and are pained very deeply.
    I didn't make time to help with testing for the patch when you asked for everyone to help.
    I'm sorry I failed you.
    Thank you for all the good times and joys CF has given me. Peace be with you OP.
    To anyone who wants to call me an asskisser. I call it the way I see it.

Originally posted by oldgit
    yes if you are going to pirate then wear a pirate license
    not a merc one please
    dock killing me twice as a merc was not amusing

you know who you are [3]

I agree with oldgit.
    What is the point of having a merc license when a player is truely a pirate.

That seems to me a deceptive practice.

If a player wants to pirate at all, then they should be labeled as a pirate.

If a player doesn't want to be labled a pirate, then they should not loot other players

Just because one pirate extorts another pirate, that does not change a pirate into a mercenary.

Historically pirates looted each other whenever they had the chance.

The only allegiance they had was to there own shipmates, in this case it would be clanmates.

There is a Clan that is a merc Clan. Do they have any history of piracy? I intend no disrespect to merc Clan. I honestly do not know as i am newer player to CF multiplayer. In my dealings with them, they never attempted any form of piracy.

If it turns out that a pirate and a merc is the same thing, then why are there two different licenses ?

Originally posted by Inferno
    so, i see you have already uploaded the server to CSF 1.61
    and the server is also locked

and WHEN are you going to release the mod and let us play on it?

@ John_Donow,

I cant speak for Wavey, but I thought he was refering to post by Inferno.

John, imo you spoke very polite and professional.

boy george,

i have zone alarm.

i checked allowed programs and it showed fl and mod manager as trusted ,also made sure fl site # was trusted in firewall section.

still, right after i connected with server crashed to desktop. zone alarm displayed warning fl trying to connect to server. so i checked allow box and remember setting box.

connected again and crash again this time warning fl trying go get info from internet. so checked allow box and remember setting box.

everything running fine now, no problems since.

Good Luck

@ Combray, Kristof Bowen, and GAY-1.

do any of you have DataStorm on your computer?

just curious. I remember reading OP post on improvments for 1.6 saying anti DataStorm protection built into mod.

btw. OP, I do not have DataStorm so please dont ban me.

Originally posted by marcusdavidus
    like i say befere drakon .. I KNOW THIS BUG WAS NOT POSIBLLE TO DETECT before couse never was so many beta testers online in same time ...

to OP please do something to resolve this problem i know U can .. we all belive in U OP and u got our full support ...

with respect marcusdavidus, obviously OP will fix whatever needs fixing. he doesnt need us whining. OP has probably been working night and day on 1.6. we need to back off and let him rest. OP is not a robot, he is a human being. if you need to be entertained may i suggest playing 1.6 in singleplayer until fixes are completed.

@ Raven19

LOL.

You mananged to steal away perfect spam opportunity from Marshall Cunningham. I bet it would have been a 2 page spam honoring the 100th post.

Good Eye.