Thank You OP

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lashan.

• I want to say in public a heartfelt and sincere thank you to OP.

Ok OP, you have seen what I wanted to say. So I have edited this post.

In this thread, for those who wish to post, please dont ask for anything. Just express your thanks to OP.

You dont need to say anything special. A thank you is a thank you.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Hurray, I've finally got a place to put all this down! I won't make some massive block-post, but I do want to express myself a bit. First of all, kudos on all this that surrounds us! From a game and a forum, you have wrought what seems to be a world in itself. Members number by the hundreds, and your reputation for epic mod-making is rivaled by none...hands down. I would like to thank you for all this. Your countless hours of sacrifice and labor have resulted in something truly amazing. The last version of the mod, to be honest, was what I had been looking for in a game since I first started discovered the PC platform in 1996 (are macs from back then classified as PCs? lol). It took me a decade, but I finally found my gaming bliss. It is here, OP, and I'd be seriously surprised if I ever bought another game as long as I live. It's simply that good. Since thus far I've concentrated on your creations, I'd like to refocus my attention here.

From what I've seen in my short time here, you are a noble, selfless man. You work hard and long, and endeavor to make people happy. It's people like you that are needed most in the world. There's something special...that stop talking and just do it attitude that never fails to see things through to the end. I am also awestruck by your amazing resolve and patience in dealing with the ignorant and arrogant. I don't know a single soul who could fit in your shoes OP. For this all I admire you, and words cannot express how appreciative I am for the things you have done since setting up the SWAT-Portal. Perhaps I speak only for myself, but I have a pretty strong hunch that most of us feel this way.

I'd hug you now, but I respect you too much to invade your personal space. I'll just salute instead ^^.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• hehe, i know what you guys are talking about. I've lost my father in november and came here to calm down. But the game itself was only a part of it.. let's not forget about our good friendship and community as well...

Ya, and thx man, you're not only an talented artist but also an enlightned person. I've never met someone soo clear and direct as you, who speak what really think. That's good, since i hate to spend hours trying to understand what is writen under the lines.

• Thank you OP. [2]

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

• thx Op

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal