Samunate and his sig

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Blood_Hunter.

• Get rid of it pls its screwing up my pages when browsing and cant even post anywhere u have posted because of it.

• O yes please delete that ugly useless and disturbing thing

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• he is allready baned :]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• I leave for 8 hours and someone gets banned? I miss out on too much of the action. Lol :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    I leave for 8 hours and someone gets banned? I miss out on too much of the action. Lol :D.

You've missed the whole thing, you leave for 8 hours and someone register at the forum, do shit and THEN gets banned.

• I see that I also missed the bigger picture...at the time of my last posting I was unawares of the greater issues at hand. :(

Originally posted by Ruivo
    Wa..? have you been under a rock?

Being -7 GMT and spending most of the day away at school isn't quite a rock, but something close. :evil:

• tell me about it... hehe.

Never got to c his sig

actually, there where nothing to see.. except from an 640x480 white box, with an black stripe at the left side, and two unreadeble html links leading to somewhere i don't want to know about.

Originally posted by John_Donow
    Never got to c his sig :(

You didnt miss much. Sig was crude and asshole ish.

To qoute another player "I hope his balls catch fire".