Different thread

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• "Gunny knows what he's talking about. I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to point out that your frustration pales in comparison to OP's. Please don't go around ranting unless you have a valid arguement to make. I apologize in advance for continuing this thread. I understand why it shouldn't continue, so I will repeat Gunny's resquest:

Please discontinue this thread immediately".

I never thought for an instance that my frustration was anywhere near OP's. What I typed was not a rant, you may wish to check that word out in a dictionary. I DO have a valid argu(e)ment.

My point is that many, including myself, are desperate to know what is to become of CF. OK, maybe banging on in the same thread is not helpful, but what else is there to do? Some/most of us are not in touch with OP on a 1-2-1 basis, and so we have no idea what his latest thoughts might be, but we are desperate to know something/anything as to the next step, if there is to be one.

I have already said, if you read back, that I thought OP should take some time out, have a breather, and re-consider. I don't expect OP to work his ass off for us, I am already very grateful for every aspect of CF. I would just like to know if there is to be a future or an end. I don't find comments like "stop posting here" etc. helpful.

If Gunny, or anyone else had typed, there will be an announcement tomorrow/in a month/never then we might know where we are at.

That is all.

Oh, and by the way, no offence meant.

• Hi Gay,

I see your point of view.
    With respect, I dont believe our knowledge of the future is of paramount importance.
    What is most important is the health of OP.
    I know you will agree to this point, because you seem to be a thoughtful person.
    I believe what Gunny was trying to communicate is that we must give OP much room.
    It would seem that we should carry on our banter, humor, ect.,but without asking anything from OP.
    We must give him space because his health and happiness far outweighs our petty concerns.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• IF there are any changes in the status of this server, they will be posted by one of the according people.

Having said that, at this point in time, CF does not exist until further notice.

That answer is quite plain and simple.

I am Op's friend and I can ensure you, if he has something to announce he will do so.

Now please continue on with other subjects, such as community relations, get to know one another here in the forum better, carry on simple and entertaining subjects and most of all, maintain proper decorum.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• 100% agreed Burro, I don't know the full story, I don't need to, I was just hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel. I fully respect OP and what he has done for us.

• well... as gunny stated, there's no light at the end of the tunnel yet (not a good metaphore to news... but nvm), so... beeing anxious will only give you a high blood pressure... so now that the shit was threw on the fan, let's wait for the fan to stop.