how can I go to sovetskya?

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-.

• you have to got though Sol and all the details for JGs to Sovetskya are on the database.

also if you look in the forums here you will find Op has done us all a great map.

carbine[CFPD]

• You have to go into Altair, go into sol, then head to Saturn using the warpgates. From Saturn set a waypoint to 4C, then enter the dimensional rift, from there you will be in Styx. Turn your ship right and cruise away from the Dimensional rift on that side. You'll see another warpgate, enter it and you'll enter Mandar. From Mandar, go straight ahead. You'll see 2 warpgates, i always take Gladius(don't ask me why) Gladius is the one on the left. When you are in Gladius, you'll have to ask someone else i've forgotten sry ?(

• I say it a last time.... dont spoil other ppls fun playing the mod

let them play the story... let them find the way!!!!!!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well OP it is right, it makes loads more fun if you find it by yourself...I prefer not to tell such things and let the pipl play...
    but some pipl dont want to do it...and then they start to ask around, if they ask you, coz they see you are in Sowetskaya, and you dont tell them anything, well so you are claimed as an asshole, probalby noone will say it to you face to face, but he will tell it to others, and noone wants to be known as one... I think

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• My 2 cents worth;

I think that if you are asked on a private channel by someone and not on a public board, then you are only spoiling it for them.

If you put it here or in a system or group channel then that is different.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• Op, if you don't want us to spoil it for others, why do you have a complete database available on the swat forum that shows what sector wrecks and jumpholes are in? Not that I mind; it's a great resource. But it seems somewhat inconsistent. If you can tell the whole CF community where everything is, how does it spoil the fun if one of us answers a specific question for one person?

• My opinion on the matter is that people should decide for themselves if they want spoilers. If a person wants to miss out on the storyline and rush of figuring it out, then let them. When they ask questions answer them (or hint if you're not that nice). For those who want to do it the old-fashioned way, that's a noble way to go as well 8). Everybody has a unique playing style. If a person doesn't have a knack for solving puzzles (however easy they may seem), then I think they have every right to ask for help. The people who don't want to see spoilers can avert their gazes when they come across threads like these :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• for possibly the first time i diagree with marahal (abit wierd but i'm sure i'll live)

if we are a community which we surley are then we need "eldar Knowlage", Secrets, Mysteries and,or Knowlage. that becomes passed down.

Sometimes these [all of the above] need to be earned or granted, to ensure appropiate transferance of knowlage.

Or in otherwords the younger of the community need to "grow up" thus Gaining the knowlage that the elder of sed community had to aquire somehow.

this (in my opinion), is a good thing.

so telling and not showing the path to the younger ones

has its problems community wide

{[in saying that, its not like i have never given good info away for free]}

but that withstanding the information should be hard got

• Hmmm, this is a good point. Without secrets what is there to strive for? The veterans and noobs would be on a level playing field. There is value in knowledge and perhaps it shouldn't be handed out like would an easy-going slot machine. Maybe a compromise between the two would be appropriate. I still think the simple things should be answered straight out (Where can I sell these escape pods for more than 1 credit? What happens if you die? :D), but keeping the knitty gritty in the shadow is cool with me too 8). Thanks for taking an opposing view Flyin; I'll remain openminded as always ;).

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by esp
    how can I go to sovetskya?

Currently, in your dreams biiaaatch. hehehe. just joking couldnt help myself. Irony is my weakness.

See OP, if no CF you would miss this kind of shit.
    hahaha

Seriously OP take a break man. if and when you are ready for CF comeback, I will come back. You are the best modder dude.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• most new players come from LR... or dont even check the page

they download the mod and they play.... and to tell them where to find everything is just STUPID coz they get bored coz there is no need to search for anything... and soon they leave the server again.... if this is what you want... fine
    BUT IT IS STUPID
    and the database is for the experienced players trying to compare stats

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!