Server dead

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by oldgit ( 1412 ).

• Ok, only cos no one else has mentioned it, does anyone have more info than me as to why (or for how long) the server is down?

Please give your responses in either mime, or pictionary type drawings.

I thank you.

I'm available for children's parties and bar mitvahs.

• The Server is down for an undetermined time. The status announcement will come from Op.

NO MORE RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• server is offline and will stay offline... no need to say more

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• But Why ?

I love the crossfire mod and I hate the thougt of the dead of that great server :(

Pls dont let this happen I would stop playing freelancer for ever. Its truely the best mod out there ever. Such a great projekt shouldnt be dead at all

• i been gone for 2 weeks and this happens! o_O???
    Well guys, no need to shut down the server for me, bring back up! I have arrived!

Anyways, all I can say is that Jib (if hes still around somewhere out there) would be laughing his head off.

Originally posted by strogguniverse
    Anyways, all I can say is that Jib (if hes still around somewhere out there) would be laughing his head off.

Real nice Strogg, real nice......sometimes I think your mouth opens before your brain engages.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• will people please stop

using arshole as an insult to OP

he does not deserve it

and it only belittels (dont know if its spelt right and dont care) (be-little-els) other peoples perception of your intelligence, interlect and vocabulary (see other sentance in bracets)

1. the man is far from an arsehole (however big you write it)

2. you try to better him

3 dont cry to hard when you fail 2.

Originally posted by Gunny

Real nice Strogg, real nice......sometimes I think your mouth opens before your brain engages.

its true... we're just giving him what his ultimate desire was... What he couldn't do, we've done for him

Originally posted by strogguniverse
    its true... we're just giving him what his ultimate desire was... What he couldn't do, we've done for him

Actually, you do not know why this occured in it's entirety, so refrain from making uneducated comments.

• I do understand that the server was shut down, gunny... apart from whatever is going on with OP, i don't see why it should affect this community

• Strogg,
    Why you want to be hurtful to OP, who you have never even laid eyes on, it is beyond logic.
    Perhaps if you are very young it makes sense.
    In the grown up world, we think about the effects of what we say before we speak.
    Words are not harmless even in cyberspace.
    People have feelings.
    Believe me, when you shit on someone else, your turn is not far away.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• look, i don't know what you are talking about. Simply, I feel for OP, whatever he is going through... But most of all, why should that carry out into crossfire. I don't think the destruction of a long-built community should be so abrupt... It occured without any answers. Now, I'm sorry if OP has anything going on, but if it is worth explaining, please do. More than anything, I would like to know what is going on...

• Well, what is going on is, this is OP's creation and he doesnt owe me or you a damn thing. I respectfully ask you to give him space because a human being deserves at least that much. Btw a thank you to OP with no wants would be nice. As far as I know there is no subscription fee being charged for CF.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I've studied some psychology, but there's no need to study that to see what's happening.]

When someone gives you somthing for free, without asking nothing in return for an extensive amount of time, you begin to think that this person is obligated to give you that. And when that someone stop giving to you (he has the right to do so), you cry out loud and call him asshole.