Posts by burro

@ Azadur

It is part of the learning curve. m8 It is like the man who swam 70% of the pool. Got tired so swam back.

I hope u give us another try. I am an old fart too. lol

Irony:

When I was a noob. A player treated me brutal just like Angel of Death treated you. I thought about quitting also. I ran into Argos and he let me fly with him. Had great fun and still are. We joined IOC together. Cant forget Midget, he gave me 40 million just for fun! Gunny made some loans to me so I could upgrade. Well brutal player came back to server. Because of char whipe, I was strong and he was weak. He asked about joining IOC. I told him to pi** up a rope. Havent seen him since. LOL

This game has many twists and turns. You can find much joy here. If you want to learn the game ask IOC member if you can fly with him or her. But only if you follow all the rules and courtesies of the game.

Good luck m8. Hope you stay.

@ Osiris. Is Azadur off kill list now that he has sold shroud?

@ Azadur,

Hi m8. I am sorry to hear of the terrible treament you suffered at the hands of apollo and angel of death. I can tell you if those 2 boneheads were in IOC they would be expelled immediately.

Clans you can trust to help you are IOC, CFPD, PiA, DC, and BG. If you need help please call on me. You would owe me nothing in return. I know that most if not all of the members of the above said clans feel the same way about helping new players.

I think I know "the compassionate freelancer". He asked me to kill angel of death yesterday when I see the coward. I will be sure to tell him about apollo as well. The freelancer is a very good pilot, so bye bye apollo and angel of death.

ps. Angela of death is very close to angel of death and you may get killed by mistake with that char name. Take care m8 and good flying.

Yes. Well said Chief and thank you for your service to the United States of America. Thank you to all of the Veterans and active duty Soldiers for my freedom.

Hi John. I do not use your real name in public as i do not have permission.

Congrats on graduation of 11 grade. Enjoy these years m8. Your goal is one hard " MF". lol. Best to you m8.
    Read as many law books as you can. You can do it m8.

Listen to Gunny, he speaks with much wisdom.

Please keep kicking my a** in pvp. Im ready for you next time. lol. Cya in space m8.

btw maybe get paper route if bored. I borrowed that one from Centaurian. lol

@ trader06

Because of the way you treated OP I have the feeling most Clans and players will be angry. I wondered at first why you were not banned. I believe you will be killed over and over by many players. See you in space.

@ LittleMikey,

Welcome to crossfire. If you need help IOC is always happy to help new players. Have fun m8.

@ RedChief,

LOL. good 1 m8.

@ Ghost,

Naughty Naughty. Posting the most excellent clan map without credit to the author. Hmmmm, I wonder who that could be Chief. lol

What an amazing community. For a while it seems Pirates will rule space, then instantly *pow* an epiphany. The ebb and flow is great fun. I'm very happy to be apart of this place. No doubt, Pirates will redouble their efforts. Good luck to all. lol

Best wishes to KRT clan. A great addition to CF.

I agree Pirates should shoot first to damage not kill. Then people can see who is playing cowards game by using f1. If a Pirate cant find a player, they dont deserve any tax that is part of their job.