I Had to Fine & Kick OMEGA-ONE today many times for the Above Reason

I warned him asked him 2 Respond but No Response came .

I also tried to ban him but this Function did not seem 2 work

I have Screen shots of the Comms that I gave out

so if you want the Full record of the Comms Between Myself & Myself I will POST them

& I do Realise that I am NOT a GAME RANGER NOW & Thank F******** for that

Trust ? Do Not Be Silly as all Freelancers Know !! The Game Rangers are Not to Be Trusted even by The Other Game Rangers ! I Will Repeat, WE NEED Evidence in Triplicate, signed Off by Deep Thought! Then and Only Then will there be Defenately Possibilitys that Action May or May Not Be Taken. While Under Review of 5 Independant . Randomly Selected Newbies Who will Make The Final Judgement Sometime!!!!

• btw, imo if I did myself what was possible and still it didn't helped ... I ban or kick player and let him complaint here, or to Op. People likes turn theirs own mistakes to other, and very often forget start with themselves. To play on CF server requires knowledge of it's rules at least on basic lvl. This is completely normal on any MP server.

• check the latest reply on my wall

SWAT_OP-R8R - Members - SWAT Portal

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• To be honest I'm not quite sure what exactly means that 'wall' comment. From it is for me obvious only, that complaint is related to reloading during PvP.

It doesn't say:

• where it happened?
    • why it happened?
    • why it escalated?

Language barrier is clearly problem, but rules are very clear about 'reloading': Crossfire Server Rules - SWAT Portal

You are not allowed to reload (using nanobots and/or batteries) during any sort of PvP-fights (both sided agreement and/or role play related fights). The exception to this is, when a repair ship is being attacked and/or both parties of the fight do agree to the usage of batteries and/or nanobots prior beginning of the PvP-fight.

• I will not waste my time on showing trying to show Screenshots of such little things

if it was a Major Issue! Like Abuse I will

You Either Believe what I say to be TRUE or you do Not !!!

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• ... I think there is more important find a way how to make certain critical rules knowledge easier spread out between server players. There is already one good suggestion. It can make GRs role easier also ... I believe this is not a bad thing.

• We had this topic 5 and 10 years ago... There are two options, if you want to enforce server rules, fine the player once, fine him/her twice more, kick them. Or let them use reloads, accept and strike them, send out bounties or ignore this player.

There are a lot options, none is worth that you drive yourself angry.

• Thank you all for your Great input

I do not Know the answer to this Problem

I am not sure if anyone can find a Resolution

so I will now place the Issue in my Brain as Still Pending

(Oh btw I have been Accused of not Possessing a Brain )

They may be Correct :thumbsup:

We can Only Try to Inform & Educate

some are not able to even Listen or read or comprehend

what we say

90% of the Planet understands English !

So I say if they say somthing like

Mene spakkke english my nas udntertadeee

It is Bollocks !!!

Now Guys take a Break

Let some KARMA come back

we will together work out how to Move Forwards!

Om Namah Shiva

:salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• (.you can re-educate yourself, you are probably still young without life experience and respect, read the basic rule and try to understand it (although I doubt you understand) play fairplay. anyway at the bottom of the page on the left you have access to any language in the system and respect the players (and I doubt you could do it)

• @CR you have lost me I have no idea what youre talking about

Your Slander is Offensive age has Nothing 2 do with anything

English is the server Language, as I stated in my last post.

I also pointed out that 90% of the PLANET EARTH

can read & comprehend it !!

I do not get what you Apparently Cannot get your Head Around ?

Wow

Om Nama Shivaaaa

Shivaaaa Nama Om !

• My personal view? .. I would end this case. Rules were clearly pointed out and was stated that they are known.

Next time I personally would make video, this is easy on any little modern PC. It also can easily serve as proof.

But please keep all in mind that this is a game which should be fun and this for everyone.