BloodGuard Command established various military operations

There are 38 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by hipogriff.

• The BloodGuard high command on Planet Blood confirms that the low military precence in the past only served the preparation of higher military goals. Our troops operated in background to spot the most criminal organisations all over sirius. Especially the high amount of whisky-theft out of the custodian system attracted our attention.

At the beginning of this week BloodGuard command authorized heavy attacks on one of the main criminal groups in sirius, the lost prophets. In the past days high ranked mafia bosses ran into BloodGuard patrols which caused heavy fights with losses on both sides.

It also came to our attention that various other organisations are dealing with illegal goods and we will extent our patrols to stop them aswell. The BG military will activly scan for black market goods all over sirius and we wont stop until the last bottle of whisky has been returned to the Planet Blood bar.

BloodGuard also will continue to investigate on the activity of police forces in sirius. Various sources report that several police officers are involved in criminal activities.
    In the following days and weeks the BloodGuard HQ will hand out kill orders and high payed bounties to minimize the threat from those criminal minds.

BG_OP-R8R
    BloodGuard Command

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• In response to recent attacks LP is rearranging its fleet, reassigning one cruiser, one Battleship and several fighters to critical area around BG bases.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Police = CFPD

Before any kill orders are place on CFPD, I hope there is good screenies and evidence. Without such proof with dates and locations, retaliation will be very violent.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

It also came to our attention that various other organisations are dealing with illegal goods and we will extent our patrols to stop them aswell.

Hmmm... this might explain the recent sightings of BG members returning from long absences 8) It's nice to know that BG is still in the business of keeping Sirius safe for us legitimate traders! [10]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• hmm...i can help with that battleship or cruiser...^^ ;) hehehehe

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Well, we will keep our eyes open Sir!

Stay legal in your methods ^^

An attempt of a military putsch will not be tolerated.

(Good to have you back in RP!)

Click the image above to visit us.

• Great to see !! Sounds like good RP.

Oh, BG there is no need to scan IOC. We never trade in BMG. Er, well maybe sometimes we do.... hehehe

One question: If Mercs are hired to hit BG, is this acceptable to BG ? IOC wants RP but not war. Yes IOC would expect retaliation but not a war. lol

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Tito......its simple, if anyone shoots you, including BG, CFPD, Mercs, IOC you shoot back.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• just keep it clean guys ...

i hope we will have much fun :-)

muhahaha .. ah, you silly cops and military ... if you would only know what is excepting you in the next 2 days ... ah ... you better send few spies, muahhahaha

• ok

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• lets say the BG command was out of town for a few days and wasnt able to post about this earlier

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well then I guess the UAC smuggling operation to fund the rebuilding of the my Union Marine Division Fleet will have to take extra security precautions :evil:

Who am I? I am the future!!, Revenge!!!!

Glory, majesty, unity
    Hail UAC,
    hail, hail, hail.

(Extracted from the UMD Prayer)

(If my signature is offensive tell me and I will remove it)

• good to know that we have to point our views on UAC now ^^

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ROFL @ Tito :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu