It's been a while

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Doppleganger.

• The guys back at Gay HQ have been playing loads of the other mods and have decided to try again on SWAT.

By trying again the guys tell me that they wish to try out as good guys.

But as i tell them , the last time on they spoiled their chances by spouting complete shit to all and alienating as many as could be.

I know , you all will say no way but i was asked to ask if it could be done.

I and the sad team i run await the comments of the forum.

• For the first time, I am speechless...

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I - although not represnting LP - welcome you back with open arms.

Come back to this community

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• I was too ( speechless at the request) , the clan have crossed 100s of galaxys causing untold hurt and humiliation ( only in terms of feelings not harm in terms of killing in game) to many players while gaining many new friends.

But as all children must grow and mature these guys still stay in a static state of pre-pubecent humour state ( spelt humor in America due to the English language originating there).

If you want a challenge , to control these animals say yes or say no to a peacefull server where peeps wont get upset by the ramblings of these guys.

After all they are all shit pilots

• Yes I have to say I'm with Dopp, You guys stirred up an untold amount of trouble..........on the other hand you improved me kill ratio quite a bit. So I'm pretty neutral on the subject. I do like killing, but I'll have to stand behind whatever decision Dopp makes.

Who am I? I am the future!!, Revenge!!!!

Glory, majesty, unity
    Hail UAC,
    hail, hail, hail.

(Extracted from the UMD Prayer)

(If my signature is offensive tell me and I will remove it)

• Well, everybody can have a second chance....but if u make it wrong...u know what will happen, don't u?

BTW @ Revenge : Cool Sig ^^

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I dont know these Gays, i mean this guys or whatever...I heard things about them but...

I stay as Revenge rigth behind Dopp, what he states is what i will do, nothing more nothing less...

(Gunny spechless? Man thats something really new...)

• As i don´t know you like some others here - but do nearly love this community, the decision of Gunny and the other Leaders and "old" Players will be my decision too.

Click the image above to visit us.

• if OP wants...let them back.
    but i say that they must use their old names they originally started here with so we know who they r.

• Wauw there's a thread I never thought I had to see^^

But I do believe in second chances!

6ff6129a170a.jpg

Chars: Endymion, Endy

Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.3GHz, 8,0GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 200 series

Motto:
    DEATH GLORY HONOUR

these guys still stay in a static state of pre-pubecent humour

You have a gift for understatement [shakehead] Ever wonder why actors so seldom get awards for playing the bad guy? It's because it is so easy to give in to our baser instincts, and be a**holes! And it is much harder for an a**hole to act & speak with manners & poise. We already have enough of "village idiots", but mine is only a single vote... [2]

but i say that they must use their old names they originally started here with so we know who they r.

I disagree, since some of those character names are repugnant; but the clantag must be kept the same [rolleyes]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Thanks for the positive feedback guys , didnt expect it to be soo positive.

Out of sight out of mind and absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I will not be playing the game but the 4 others will be. I cannot vouch for their behaviour if allowed to play.

If nothing else , it may make the game interesting again.

• 2nd chance ?? No M8's it would be a 3rd chance.

These guys caused enormous damage to this community and will do it again just because that is their idea of "fun".

They have broken several server rules repeatedly:

1. violated racism rule repeatedly . Read old threads to see for yourselves.

2. incited religious hatred and bigotry repeatedly. Read the old threads for yourselves.

3. Fake chars. I was told a few weeks ago the Gay clan came back with fake chars.

4.Using cheats or hacks. I was told a few weeks ago the gay clan was using cheats for uber guns. Also using a cheat to "mine DKA's". They are accused of collecting many DKA's using this cheat and giving them out to anyone who wanted them. What will be the effect of this??? The DKA was designed to be rare. Now if the DKA is determined to cause lag in large numbers then they will be taken out of the game or the power and refire rate will be reduced to the point they are useless. Then all of the players that earned their DKA's will be screwed.
    The typical idea of Gay Clan fairplay. Cheat and f*ck up the game for everyone else.

Either this server has rules or it doesnt !!

A part of the reason PiA left this server is because of the conduct of the Gay Clan and the fact that the server rules were not enforced against the Gay Clan until after they succeeded in ripping this community apart.

I vote Hell NO.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I didnt knew that burro ?(

I have the feeling that whatever we say, yes or no...the is going to be a final vote or decition, that will be OP´s one, and I will be very surprise if he vote yep.

Note>

I cannot vouch for their behaviour if allowed to play.

For me that means they will come back in same behaviour...and if that is what burro said, well get the hell out of here...

But as i stated, i stay rigth behind Dopp.

• Tito you would be interested to know that there was a Spanish Clan on CF until the Gay Clan called them "spics" and "wetbacks". Then the Spaniards left because nothing timely was done about it. Please read the old threads it is all there.

The Gays have chased away many clans in the same fashion. CF would have many more clans playing if it werent for the actions of the Gay Clan.

Oh yes, let us not forget about the constant noob killing the Gay Clan is famous for.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• i don't know anything about you,guys...i am on the server for 6 months.i have read some threads,actually,and i heard you did something bad and everyone started to hate you,or something,blah blah... blah....

3rd chance

so this would be the 4th...well,sry but i think it would be too much...but if you guys wanna be 'good guys' again,so you really feel sorry for everything...why not?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Well this is interesting.

I can't say I know anything about these guys as I left right before the "dark days".

My clan affiliation back then was, well, let's just say they are gone now. But now in coming back, OP gave me a second chance and I am eternally grateful for it.

It would be my suggestion that OP make the ultimate decision.

<b>IF</b> they come back (with real chars and not fakes) then I would say they had damn well better play it straight (pun intended).

You must earn the right to be here, and as such you must <b>maintain</b> the right to be here.

Anything less is total ignorance of the rules of the community AND the server --- and we know where <b>THAT</b> leads.

ED

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).