IN YOUR FACE ALL WHO HATE GUNNY

There are 54 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BG_Rhonetaz.

• lol i'm impressed, another egomaniac
    if you are that old you should shut up your wrinckled e-penis, you are an old has been, not a net warrior at all ;)

i don't give a shit about what gunny is doing in the server
    he's just a douchebag that talked dirty in my thread that all

brb later this is fun but not as much fun as playing :P
    STICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• I feel sleepy already. Should we move on to next subject ;) ?

best wishes to all,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• wolf

Actually, I just told you in laymans terms, to make a new FLMM and fix all the bugs................or quit the bitching about it.

Personally, I don't think you have any characters in game but if you do, you can settle your difference with me anywhere at anytime.

If I lose the fight, so what, if I win the fight, so what.

But you must have something better to do then sit in this forum and banter about nothing.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Now i can come up with some beautifull quotes, should I? [9] All you and your sycophants had to do is magically become normal, but that would be magic :P and i knew that. For the sake of 200MB wasted on a DVD i hope this will be patched, in spite all i seen here.

P.S. No matter what mod shorcuts(aka cheats) you can do in the game, theres written MADE OF FAIL all over your forehead. Get a real life.

• "MADE OF FAIL" is that a new compound or form of metal? Enlighten me please.

Cheats? we need to cheat? 8)8) Cool, I've reached a new low in my wonderful life... :P

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Hey, what can i say, its your life that sucks not mine :tongue: And its all your fault, loser.

"We"? Go check with a shrink boyo, you might be schizophrenic.

• w0lfshad3 is doing everything that is under his power to make him more and more and more and more ... and more and more (and so on) unpopular to me...

:-)

• ****w0lfshad3 is banned for insulting members of this community, breaking forum rules, posting lies about crossfire, advertising another mod on this forum with the purpose to make members leave and for being an incompetent n00b that is not able to activate a mod correctly****

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ahahaa what a retarded guy this SWAT, you don't really think you can keep me out if i really want to do you? This is the way you treat people? You are so retarded that you can't even fix your own mod. And thats called asking for help asshole, not shit. I got a good mind to start nuking this shithole, see how smart yoou'll feel then. Retard! Ahaahaaaa. Go on living with your retarded compadres. You diserve eachother.

And BTW SWAT i refrained from telling you this but, you have no taste but bad taste, i knew even from the first time i saw the intros and menu, what to expect of a retard :D

w0lfshad3 is doing everything that is under his power to make him more and more and more and more ... and more and more (and so on) unpopular to me...

:-)

you only care about yourself retard so stop spamming lol

• [835] [835] [835] [835] [835] [835] [835] [835] [835] [835] [835] [835]

• i dont understand what w0lfshad3 was doing here just insulting people and making fool of him self
    and CF is best mod ever and has least bugs

if you w0lfshad3 are stupid enough and dont know how apply mod it is your fault not this community

what are you doing here after all if you dont like it here

• Wolfshad3....... pls just go now.

These forums and the CF server are not there for you to start mouthing ppl off and insulting everyone and everything here.

If you wish to carry on then pls do..... on another forum and/or Server who dont mind whinig irritating ppl like yourself.

Gunny has done more for this server and the SWAT community than at least 80% of the ppl here right now. ( No offense ppl ), and i have know him since at least CF v1.2 and has always been fair to ppl and has shown more respect and restraint than most of us could.

So pls wolfshad3..... do us and most of all yourself a favor and go quietly now.

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Gunny ROCKS ^^

I really like him , and i`m very happy that i can talk free with him now

*remember the days when i was afraid to say something to gunny*

and about this gay wolf...

f*ck you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• GUNNY M8 U HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT

And i mean that if it wasnt for U and a couple of others i consider friends i would not be still hear U kept me going when nobody hear and i feel i let u down a lil bit with me being away i am sorry to u the most if u need anything just ask m8 even if it means u kicking my tail again andagain lol

Best regards m8