IN YOUR FACE ALL WHO HATE GUNNY

There are 54 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BG_Rhonetaz.

• I have made this thread because:

1, Gunny got a bad deal over the last week.

2, the bad deal he did get was not justified.

3, Gunny is the person who despite all the trouble levelled at him always (and i do mean always) comes through for CF. (there are many who dont know me in CF these days but i have been around for some time).

4, Gunny please do as you always have and keep CF running smooth. )))) (to the gunny haters: he always has done this and I am confident he will for foreseeable future. he has weathered worse than you)

and finally

5, Could all the people who owe Gunny a Debt of Gratidue for helping the CF community to be as strong as it is today please add to this thread, so those who did discredit and have belittled his efforts can se the error of what they have done.

(OP as ever you have my (our I hope) respect))

Gunny dont let this latest slap in your face do any more damage to you (and us) than any of the others have.

true respect and regards

BG_Flyin Si
    Commander (Wing Leader Red Squdren)
    ASF Afilliate

• Two things in particular in this latest Gunny bash are way out of line.

1. Instead of speaking with Gunny in private, the bashers posted in public. Imo that is a very wrong thing to do. If you have a complaint then find a player to translate and say it to his face instead of flaming in the forum.

2. The accusation that Gunny is prejudiced against German players is completely insane and offensive. There is absolutely no basis to say such a thing. Shame to those who say such things.

I hope that the leaders of the clans that have issues can have a dialogue in MSN or ICQ to sort out any misunderstandings. A person who speaks German and English to translate will be needed. I think all sides feel they have been treated unfairly. It is time to make peace through an honest and calm discussion in Private.

If there is anything I can do to be helpful then please ask me. This server needs us all. We want more players not less.

Gunny, I also thank you for helping me and IOC and doing your best for CF.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• All i can say guys is you have picked on the wrong person, his efforts towards CF are second to none he doesnt deserve anything negative said against him. i stand by Gunny and i know this guys is a really nice he will go out of his way to solve peoples problems, if this is just a mere missunderstanding i suggest you do as Burro says because to be honest guys u will not have a fun time trying to make an enemy of him Peace.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• My hat is off to Gunny for his unflinching devotion to a community that, sorry to say, sometimes bites the hand that feeds it.

Disrespectful treatment of others comes most often from those who disrespect themselves. Sort of like, those who yell the loudest are often the most guilty.

I am not speaking for anyone else here, but as for myself, Gunny always has and always will have my respect and thanks.

As with all things, this too shall pass. ;)

Dweeb

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• Have i missed something?

permission requested to kick said ppl all over the server until they are left with a steaming pile of garbage for a ship? uhhh....screw it i'll do it anyway!

wether ppl like it or not an SP's job can be a difficult one and its never ending. it can take away an element of enjoyment from the game. we do it becuase its for the good of the server and the ppl who play there. Gunny, imo, has NEVER made a bad judgement call, and he has my respect. respect being earned and not expected. so the ppl who are publicly "bashing" him had best be very careful. i wont have the Head of Server Police critisised for a job he does by someone who has no understanding of what/why he does it.

So peeps, keep your unfounded opinions to yourself, if there is a problem then TALK to him about it. instead of acting like 5 year olds in a playground screaming at the top of your voice coz someone stole your lolli pop!!! :P [3] [6]

• hmmm
    the only one with prejudices against germans is me (because of the way some of them seem to act)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I know he dont believe me cos I said it once to him and he said I was patronising him

I could add a few things that he does that I think are very good and excellent and needed, but I will only add this one this time, something close to my heart

For sure - he pushes role play more than anyone else on the server - and I never realise that initially

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• i had never had problems with him actualy i earned money by doing job for him as a freelancer i see him rarely

i dont understand why to trash forum if one is unhappy they could unload ingame by killing if one is to week find other unhappy if there are any
    i did that myself when i was starting some player was harassing beginers and we teamed up and gave him a lesson not to do that

• to complain about Gunny in German language to the public is so unfair, as it doesnt give him any chance to defend!

if there is a problem some player has with Gunny then he should rather try to talk to Gunny in private (find help with English translation if needed)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Apologies for talking about Gunny like he isnt there or something.

I always respect him.
    Sometimes I dont like him.
    Sometimes I hate him.
    Recently I begin to admire him.
    I always like his sense of humour.

To all pilots out there who been 'upset' by Gunny, for wrong or right. Come and see an LP leader like Privy, Canoso, Amos, Inferno, etc and JOIN LP.

That way u can try and kill him 24 hours a day and 7 days a week - and its all legal. Think about it, if u want a challange.

I admire him now cos I finally realise (yes it took some time) that many of the things he done has helped me become a better player, and that is not always apparent in the heat of the moment. Infact a few LP have been telling me the same for some time - and still I didnt get it :-)

Personal comment aside, the things he done to help/protect the server and clans is well documented and no doubt on that stuff.

And again the way he pushes roleplay is very admirable.

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    hmmm
    the only one with prejudices against germans is me (because of the way some of them seem to act)

not only you...

[angel] Give me your hand and follow me into the light! [angel]

MSN: MarcBomber@arcor.de (no mail)
    IRC: irc.quakenet.org:6667 #Bomber

[SIZE=1] Post last edited by MarcBomber on 11.09.2005, 10:01 AM. [/SIZE]

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    hmmm

me too..J/K...talking serious now, I have never known Gunny to be a prejudice person.

regards,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean someone is not really out to get you... It's sometimes lonely at the top, because when you are there, people line up to take a shot at you!

Any player who has been part of the Crossfire community less than 6 months should suspend judgement, and take in the scope of the work that had to be done to bring CF to where it is today, not only by OP, but by those who have made ( and continue to make ) significant contributions to gameplay and clan building. Without these 2 elements, it does not matter how good the mod is, because servers do not remain online without support, or traffic. It took me more than 6 months to really adjust to continuous, real-time role-play, and many others will have a similar experience, especially if they have had little or no MP experience.

Like him or not, Gunny is one of the staunchest supporters of CF in this community; critics had best look in the mirror and ask if the person they see has made enough of a contribution to even enter the conversation about who is fair, and who is not... [3]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• we should make a new thread "Post here if you love gunny" :P

[angel] Give me your hand and follow me into the light! [angel]

MSN: MarcBomber@arcor.de (no mail)
    IRC: irc.quakenet.org:6667 #Bomber

[SIZE=1] Post last edited by MarcBomber on 11.09.2005, 10:01 AM. [/SIZE]