Posts by w0lfshad3

Now i can come up with some beautifull quotes, should I? [9] All you and your sycophants had to do is magically become normal, but that would be magic :P and i knew that. For the sake of 200MB wasted on a DVD i hope this will be patched, in spite all i seen here.

P.S. No matter what mod shorcuts(aka cheats) you can do in the game, theres written MADE OF FAIL all over your forehead. Get a real life.

lol i'm impressed, another egomaniac
    if you are that old you should shut up your wrinckled e-penis, you are an old has been, not a net warrior at all ;)

i don't give a shit about what gunny is doing in the server
    he's just a douchebag that talked dirty in my thread that all

brb later this is fun but not as much fun as playing :P
    STICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sometimes i think what would please me, not certainly apologies and not in this manner, anyway i would come to the server but only after the sound crashing and it can be properly activated and deactivated as the other mods(at least) wich i predict won't happen because that swat doesn't care about making a leet job, he's beeing sloppy, anyway its hes bussiness, competition is out there you know :)

I wasn't calling you sir and i'm not gay or GAY or whatever so run along, we all know you are trying to get a boyfriend :D

But i'll stay a little longer i am enjoying all the attention :P

i have a "cool member" status and i'm earning Guthaben money(whatever that is lol )

wolfshadow you have said you dont like it here and will go to another server. So please just leave. We dont care what you think or say.

btw. Noone fears anyone here. That is just plain stupid. Why in the hell would anyone fear a video game lol?

you are stupid enough to not know what this is about, gunny has some importantance in the CF MP world thanks to his group of sycophants, so the rest won't take any action against him because they are afraid of retribution. You are not aware of how things are run are you my gullible friend? :tongue:

I can write a lot of awesome text too but that would mean i'm serious lol
    And no i'm nothing but new, and yes i am that good, and yes you are so stupid to think anyone in its right mind would come back to this mod, if its buggy now it was buggier earlier on and it perhaps even had a stinkier community lol

as i have found you seem to spend an awfull lot of time on various forums over rather a long period of time.

Lol @ Sherlock.

AHAHAAHAAAA, omg i'm that good you got mad and you didn't know why, the fucking irony of it its killing me especially the way you denounce yourself[11]

P.S. in case your so retarded and in case there really was a GAY clan(could be the way ppl act here) i will repeat, I'M NEW TO ALL FL MODS

And this guy gunny, the very day he gets a forgiveness thread where people try to butkiss him he goes flaming me out of the blue lmao, talk about talent for bad luck.
    You sir, can i call you sir? [11] are a respectable fool, you just picked on the only one in the forum you shouldn't have picked on [9]

wolf i see your latest post has gained you as much respect as all the other post you have made. and your comments here are off topic (read the first post in the thred)

im not offtopic i'm prasing gunny in my own way
    dont' everybody loves a loser? :evil:

P.S. respect comes out of fear and fools aren't afraid of reason :]

It's these sort of comments, bad attitudes and lack of understanding that get peoples backs up in the first place.
    Theres no need, or indeed want for that here.

you were right, alltough i understand the situation and i like beating forum dogs with a stick

NO!!! Make it a sticky!!! :))

Personal comment aside, the things he done to help/protect the server and clans is well documented and no doubt on that stuff.

As i said before if CF bugs wouldn't have made me go to another mod this guy would've. Every buggy mod should get fanatics like him. He's not efficient enough tough i wish he would've posted his filth before i tried the mod :P He's protecting the server from new players well i have to admit :tongue:

It is easier said than done. The files are not only renamed but their size also changes which indicates changes in the files. I have only one idea for you. There are many programs out there which help you restore your computer as it was 24 hours before so if you would like to remove the mod; it is the easiest way without reinstalling FL

The question was wich files can be modified to make the changes without reinstalling the whole thing NOT how to reinstall, i allready found out for myself.

a bucnh of spamming idiots
    btw this is the spam you are talking about gunny, you a re making it lmao, the irony

Its not the way it is written, FLMM is faulty, all it needs be don is log the files, make backups, put in mod files then "deactivate" by deleting mod files and renaming back the original files, plain and simple.

I just needed wich files needs replacing or sumthing.

P.S. ui_equip_mount01.wav is the worst sound in the game so far, sounds like its taken from TA.

How to manually make changes that i make while activating mod in FLMM? This is because deactivating doesn't work and i would have to reinstall the game and mod again for every change i would make. Currently i just want to change CF trenton to something else, its not my style 8) and try sexy outfit 2 for Jun'ko perhaps it looks more sexy and less whore :P