Oppinions plz

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NewPol.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I don't think that LR have to make probs to SWAT ! :evil:

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• sorry but the pic at the end is funny X-)

[angel] Give me your hand and follow me into the light! [angel]

MSN: MarcBomber@arcor.de (no mail)
    IRC: irc.quakenet.org:6667 #Bomber

[SIZE=1] Post last edited by MarcBomber on 11.09.2005, 10:01 AM. [/SIZE]

• ...same old sad story: small vision + big ego = offensive behavior. Honestly OP, you can't really expect people with such a limited vision to appreciate the subtleties of the code structure without encountering their own disasters first! It's kind of like watching the guys on the "Jackass" movies with your kids, and reminding them, "... those fools now have experience , but now you have the wisdom not to go there..." [10]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Op.

It appears to me, that BP wants you in LR admin status. Personally, I think you should accept it.

CHips is amazing, the guy is a Moderator and shows no respect for the community he is supposed to lead.

Yes, i posted there.

I will send you a PM with the rest of my thoughts.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I don't usually like to comment on these sort of things, but that was shocking. You done nothing more than offer your opinion. The response that followed was totally disgusting, offensive and unecessary.

I agree with Gunny. You should take BP up on his offer, he saw right through all that crap and obviously thinks you would be a great asset to their team.

• Chips and Void are both rude idiots.

It was very cool for BP to step in and honor OP. BP effectively poked Chips and Void in the eye. lol

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• well i doubt that this was his intention

but ok
    i told bp about my worries if i would join but i also told him that i will give it a try... very likely ill have an answer tomorrow

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Good to hear Op. LR needs good & firm leadership to move it forward after Fl....

No doubt, you and BP would make that happen.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.