Posts by {UAC}Sapphire

Tom Cruise.

Crappy 'reality' shows.

Being half way through making coffee and discovering theres no milk left.

Insect bites.

Brain going a million miles an hour when trying to sleep.

Odd socks left after washing, when you know they went into the wash in pairs (I mean seriously, how the hell does that happen?)

um...and.... Tom Cruise.

the problem is that human brain hardly can understand more than 3 dimensions (height, width, depth)

Absolutely. which brings us back to the point that we only use about 30% of our brain. It's not that finding the answer to this is impossible, it's just that we are not capable.

So... people who reportedly can do things 'out of the ordinary' for example, telekenisis, psychics etc..... are they maybe using more of a percentage of their brains than the rest of us?

And back to time travel...
    I remember a story from a long time back, about someone who saw a regiment of roman soldiers march past them, then disappear. funny thing was, they were only seen from the waist up. archeologists dug up the area and found an old road a few feet under the ground. this was the road the soldiers were marching down. Did this person catch a glimpse of the past? did time cross over?
    I think time and dimensions are so vastly multi directional... and we are 70% numbskull :P

Sapphire LLOOOLLL ... total crazy ...

Yes indeedy. I come with a warning sticker :P

ROFL, your right OP, we should use women for this ;D

<-------- not a guinea-pig 8o:D

I have read this thread over and over and I think my brain is dying!

I think using the 'present' you helps here....

Right now, future you appears, and tells YOU what YOU do in 2 years time. 8o
    YOU haven't done it yet, and knowing about it changes that event, because say YOU sat there in shock today 8o , when future you was living today instead of sitting there dumbfounded, future you had, i dunno, gone to the park, met a new friend. :) YOU didn't. :( so now YOUR future is altered, which means future you could not have met that friend either, THAT future you ceases to exist, and now theres another future you. :rolleyes:
    Everytime a future you visits YOU, things change and that future you ceases to exist.
    So maybe, future you COULD visit YOU, to stop YOU taking a particular path, (which chain of events wise would happen as soon as future you appeared). Its a one way ticket backwards for future you.

Now put yourself in the position of future you.....
    YOU, right now, travel back to visit past you. past you falls off chair in shock and breaks arm. ;( YOU think ' ?( hang on i've never broke my.....' POOOF!!! YOU'RE non existant. and also being future YOU,...YOU know that you were never visited in the past, because if you had been, YOU wouldn't exist to back in the first place ;)

Go back -->die (cease to exist) --->another future you ---> Go back----->die , go back ----->die, go back ----->die, .......... a continuous loop of non existance?

Therefore.... what I meant to say in short..... not bloody likely!

(However, would it be possible for a different person from the future to visit you) ??? ?(;):D

I am no expert with these kind of things (I've had trouble installing many times in the past) dopple and hagar's instructions are very good. but you must follow them correctly. note the amendments at the bottom to the list of 1 - 11. it makes the instructions read as follows:

1. deactivate all mods in FLMM.
    2. uninstall FLMM
    3. uninstall Freelancer, deleting all saved game data and screenshots.
    4. download and install FLMM v1.31, not 1.4 its incompatible.
    5. download FRESH COPY of CF 1.7
    6. activate CF 1.7
    7. install Freelancer.
    8. activate CF 1.7 in FLMM
    9. launch Freelancer from FLMM
    10. deactivate 3D sound ingame options - Audio.
    11.check if launcher version is V1.54 (launcher title bar) before entering the server - get online and enjoy "

after all that is done lauch multiplayer to the global server page, then exit the game and relaunch. the launcher will automatically update to v1,55

the patch is obsolete. (at point '6' you are not activating cf in flmm, more like open/unzip/run)

If I am wrong, someone please correct me :)

Norton is Sooooo bad. I got rid of it and got Avast. which is really good imo.
    I also got webroute window washer and a registry repair, which got rid of a lot of stuff left behind by norton etc etc.
    I have heard that AVG is good too.

I think 300 is fantastic. The imagery / artistery / special effects.....great. I think the story actually has a lot to say too, it all sinks in a little more each time you watch it :D

I don't usually like to comment on these sort of things, but that was shocking. You done nothing more than offer your opinion. The response that followed was totally disgusting, offensive and unecessary.

I agree with Gunny. You should take BP up on his offer, he saw right through all that crap and obviously thinks you would be a great asset to their team.

yeah, i told you about that dopple. it was a newbie trying to purchase it. can't remember his name now.
    he got kicked for cheating everytime he tried to buy the AT at karun. if my memory is correct. i asked if he was running any other mods or whatever, he said no. i did suggest it might be a bug.

Sapphire.

well then. you joined the right place! every clan on cf are helpful, and active, depends on what rp you want. tell ppl what u want out of rp and someone will surely point you in the right direction. if not, get yourself on cf, and meet the community. decide from there!