Clanjumpers and other ppl acting with dishonour

There are 68 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_SEQAN.

Originally posted by Cyb3r
    I agree si without pressence of the leaders or of other members of the clan you can't recruit

I chose my favorite clan before I even create my char. When I loged I found that I am right and there are great ppl there and I was verry happy when Argos recruited me :D .

My point is that a good advertisement in CF forums helps too :tongue: .

Hakuna matata,
    Simba

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• I`m still saying "Thank you Ghost!"...

He show me CF...the coolest mod , and the coolest community i`ve ever played and i've ever seen...
    He invite me in IOC...the best clan for me...
    IOC makes me that what i`m now...
    I`m coming from "raw"...
    Good server , but u all know that everybody is shooting without warning in 1.0....
    No1 to help the newbies...some good traders that are giving u about $100000 and saying u welcome to raw...
    Nvm....just giving my opinion...
    About dragoness...yup cool girl...
    I remember when i`ve meet her ^^
    She was selling coal turrets when i`ve ask for 1 , and she give it to me for free :)
    There r a lot of good players and clans....dont know why a player gonna leave his clan , even if the clan is already "death" i would do everything to get it up again...

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Tyrael, i understand you and i know exactly what do you mean.

but, from my expirience, after awile, its VERY BORING to play alone in the space, seeing all other players working in team and having a clan, talking together in group, the fun they have..........

there is no way a freelancer can survive in the universe alone, exspecialy when he is new to this community and everything. thats why i tried to create new clans, in hope that i wont be alone playing on the server, but in the end - im still playing alone in the universe and all my secrets will die together with me cuz i have no team to share my infos with :-(

and i really dont want that to happen to DC guys. they were the first tring to get me into the clan, but after a month, they were still thinking "should we accept him or not" and i couldnt wait so long cuz it was REALLY boring and HARD to play alone.

but, since im a quite good time here , i know many good and bad guys and i can survive for now in the universe for a quite good time.

so, DC, after the new mod is out, come to the server and try to organize: you MUST have at least 1 ACTIVE player on the server all the time. you can work in shifts or whatever you want.
    but noone can help you, if you dont want to help yourself

Originally posted by {LP}Saxon{X}
    USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!. CFPD are crooked cops, they are pirates in police uniforms, Gunny has the right idea of how to spice up the gameplay and RP. Us pirates really have enough trouble with CFPD :) but thats good.

Atleast someone around here knows what is going on..

@Dopple, m8 you are on the wrong train, we shifted our role a little a few weeks back.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• yeah inferno u r really right..
    i havent felt it in CF , but i've felt it at 1.0...
    in CF from the moment i've came there were some1 next to me :) (i've join IOC from my first seconds in CF)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• WTF ?!

pirates ??!

• Not pirates.

We are Cops, like a para-military branch of police. We do the right thing, but sometimes you must use " other" means of getting your job done.

So, it adds a successful twist to our RP and it works well.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Gunny
    We are Cops, like a para-military branch of police. We do the right thing, but sometimes you must use " other" means of getting your job done.

Like in the TV series ''The Shield'' :D

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Gunny : ok thx :D
    Laser : do u like it ? :D

• Oh, my old account above Bond's post ;)

Edit - Oh, whoa, my English sucked bad back then. It still does though. Good old IOC days. <3

• I've just found this old thread and i think there are many interesting things to read for newcomers and to remember for CF vets...Enjoy...8).

do you honestly think, someone is really going to jump into that thread and is reading everything about it? And then also understanding? 8|
    Sorry. As the thread-name already says.

Clanjumpers and other ppl acting without honor.
    Such people will remain as long clans are anywhere in any game.
    If such people claim to act full of honor, well they will usually find any lame reasons to defend their "changing" and whatnot.
    Also will they not give a single dime on what others think. As long they get attention from other players.
    You can basicly build up a player reputation over years, but always destroy the whole thing within a few days or weeks with lame excuses for switching clans (one after the other)

Dishonorable behaviour - has already become more and more common in some situations. (imo)
    so far you are going to act without any honor, when you try to speak up against such acting, unfortunately.
    True honor is more and more really hard to find these days, I think.

• I like this quote, and also i see a forum as a open book.It's up to you if u want to read or not

[w00t] From my first day on CF, clan membership was something not to be taken lightly. It's not just a club, not just a place to hang your hat in between fights, but a family of sorts, knit together by weathering adversity and prosperity together, and encouraging one another to better yourselves, while enjoying each others' differences and company.

I took my time adjusting to the concept of sharing the responsibility of clan membership, because it meant that, no matter how free the members are to act independently, they still have a duty to help one another. "To whom much is given, also much is required", as the saying goes. No community can last long, if it does not have "pillars" to support the infrastructure. On CF, as every other server, those pillars are the clans, and the dedicated members within them. No surprise, then that, loyal clan members should get first consideration for support, and those who abandon their clans find themselves without support.

Long live the clans! [w00t]

@ Abras
    I like this quote, and also i see a forum as a open book.It's up to you if u want to read or not.
    Did u dare to forget what the CoP philosophy is? ;)

p.s.
    Don't be desperate, be 8)

• Well Bond, that quote's like why I'm i the same clan since my begginings until now, but at least I didn't started damaging my own clan until getting the feel I'm not welcomed in , so to leave it... twice.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• how many clans did you called your home Bond?

Click the image above to visit us.

• same as me Michael.
    I joined and remained FL for a few years. cop merc and pirate at the same time (yes, different chars)
    then I joined ONE clan and remain in it. but it took 4 years to choose ;)

• Oh, my old account above Bond's post ;)

Edit - Oh, whoa, my English sucked bad back then. It still does though. Good old IOC days. <3

Ohh c'mon, back then compared to me your writing was really good :D

besides, you could have used the change username option :rolleyes:

On topic: Over the years of playing (+ roaming/exploring mods) IOC is the first clan that I joined (and the only one fits me) in FL and even tho' nowadays I'm don't spend much time in FL, I'm sticking with it till the end.

• 8 years bitches

and from all those years just 2 weeks online. rofl :thumbsup:
    rest of the time you were busy getting the right pink paint job done for your eagle :D