Questions, Discussions and Suggestions Mod Crossfire!

There are 163 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• :zany_face:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Money transfer is not working well for you. I cannot transfer from char1 to char2 with the command / transfer <charname> <amount>

At the same time, I have 70kk credits on my AСID charm.

Or do you have to put in the bank and then withdraw?

Edited once, last by Alli ().

• Or do you have to put in the bank and then withdraw?

Exactly.

Bank account is the same for all chars on the same ID, you can /deposit needed amount and then /withdraw them on the char you need. If you have to transfer between chars on different IDs, put the needed money in the bank and use /transfer command (to any char on that ID).

Or you can bypass the bank entirely by invoking power of friendship and getting a trusted player to transfer the money via trade requests, same as with the equipment.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• 65mio is the calculated amount to keep on the char to avoid conflicts with the automatic RP system.

This is a matter of math, not a matter of choice.

Oh and I asked the NY NPCs if they would want to stop stealing from you but got the reply that wifey needs new shoes.

I can not argue with that and I don't think NY is the right place to get rich.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• There is no need to argue with the NPC :P it is enough to tell them that the nomads will come and enslave everyone !!! :)

And at the expense of the theft of NPCs in the New York system, I had in mind this example: CHAR1 AA throws weapons and ammunition into space and land on a planet / station. Then the Player changes the spell2 AB flies into space and takes away what was thrown out by the spell1 AA Everything is elementary !!!

• Liberty folks fear wifey more than Nomads.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Exactly.

Bank account is the same for all chars on the same ID, you can /deposit needed amount and then /withdraw them on the char you need. If you have to transfer between chars on different IDs, put the needed money in the bank and use /transfer command (to any char on that ID).

Or you can bypass the bank entirely by invoking power of friendship and getting a trusted player to transfer the money via trade requests, same as with the equipment.

If I understood correctly, then on one identifier (key) transfer between charms (symbols) only through the bank? !!!

For I thought that having 70kk on the char (symbol 1), I could transfer money to another char (symbol 2) with a transfer command. And the bank is connected only when transferring from key to key!

How difficult it is for you .. maybe you have already been captured by the Nomads, but you don’t know))) YOU ALL live like in the movie The Matrix!)))

Edited 3 times, last by Alli ().

• I guess I am the Architect?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• And at the expense of the theft of NPCs in the New York system, I had in mind this example: CHAR1 AA throws weapons and ammunition into space and land on a planet / station. Then the Player changes the spell2 AB flies into space and takes away what was thrown out by the spell1 AA Everything is elementary !!!

Ah, so you do not know the power of friendship and trade requests.

How 'bout this one:

-Get a trusted fellow player to get to your location

-Use trade request to give them equipment/credits

-Switch chars

-Have said player use trade request to give said equipment/credits to your another char.

Virtually eliminates any chance that the NPCs will steal your stuff.

How difficult it is for you

Not difficult at all, how about that. Most of my chars make their own money.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• Ajay, you made me laugh) For all the time on the server, only 1 person helped me. It was in broken English - because I don't know him !!!

That's why I started talking about credit transfers. To enter, a Russian-speaking player without knowledge of English meets difficulties.

This practice of throwing equipment into space is available on many servers.

""" Not difficult at all, how about that. Most of my chars make their own money."""

With this system, I see no reason to pump 5 enchantments. I have a damaged reputation on the main enchant of 1 ASID: 2.5k exterminators have already been killed to make it neutral and trade on it!

Yesterday I thought that I did everything I bought a reputation from IMG, there were BMM, XENOS. Buying reputation from BMM (was red -6/7 cells) became +9 maximum !! and back 5 factions are red !!!!

It's called start over ...:frown:

• Dear Architect !!! Please make / correct in WIKKI such information on STI ships, namely, for example: Eagle has 1 slot for a torpedo or a cruise destroyer (CD / T), but Griffon has 2 slots for both torpedo and Hornet, although information is shown in WIKKI CD / T. and so on for STI ships. Not everyone has reliable information.

If it is not difficult for YOU to do it, it would be very informative for freelance Gamers.

Tell me where to buy the ship Quasar?

• With this system, I see no reason to pump 5 enchantments. I have a damaged reputation on the main enchant of 1 ASID: 2.5k exterminators have already been killed to make it neutral and trade on it!

Yesterday I thought that I did everything I bought a reputation from IMG, there were BMM, XENOS. Buying reputation from BMM (was red -6/7 cells) became +9 maximum !! and back 5 factions are red !!!!

It's called start over ... :frown:

I wouldn't recommend buying bribes. Killing fighters/storage depots is a way more controllable way to change reputation. Not to mention profitable. Unless, of course, you do not know the magic of selling escape pods at prisons either.

In fact, you can change your goal from trading to podding.

Ajay, you made me laugh) For all the time on the server, only 1 person helped me. It was in broken English - because I don't know him !!!

That's why I started talking about credit transfers. To enter, a Russian-speaking player without knowledge of English meets difficulties.

This practice of throwing equipment into space is available on many servers.

Welp, you're outta luck then.

Please make / correct in WIKKI such information on STI ships, namely, for example: Eagle has 1 slot for a torpedo or a cruise destroyer (CD / T), but Griffon has 2 slots for both torpedo and Hornet, although information is shown in WIKKI CD / T. and so on for STI ships. Not everyone has reliable information.

I'll look into it.

EDIT: Clarified on CD/T slots in Griffin, Lagg and Seahorse entries. Will do the same with others once I'll remember how many different slots they have.

Tell me where to buy the ship Quasar?

Look at the tags in the article ("Fighter", "Crossfire Mod", "VHF", "Wheel of Sirius", "Quasar") and think again.

Edited 4 times, last by Ajay ().

• and you believe that in a community one guy has to do all the work?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• and you believe that in a community one guy has to do all the work?

I can’t know how competent the moderator Ajay is. And my post was a light trolling in your direction, so to speak, made a joke. If of course you do not like this, then tell me straight! People are different ...