Why am i randomly dying in space?

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by leroy50.

• I got out of the Ghatz Prison in Neophobos and went for a mission waypoint that was in D5 (lower part). Then i randomly died from full health and shield in D6 (upper right corner). Nothing was attacking me and i was far away from the mines. Chat said that i was killed by an NPC. Also there's another bug with this system, some missions will send you to fight into mine fields,which is impossible.

It happened again in the Lost Paradise System. I randomly died in B3. This time i was engine killing away from nomad interceptors, but they were not in range to be able to damage me. I just died again with full health and shield instantly. This time chat said that i killed myself. I was far enough from the planet so that couldn't be the cause.

Also a little question that has nothing to do with this, i wasn't able to dock on the Lost Paradise planet. It said dock denied, is it only available in SinglePlayer during missions?

• When/If this happens again, please use the /time command in-game and open a ticket, specifying what you were doing and the timestamp returned by the command - this kind of information helps OP and/or Huor in debugging it.

Also a little question that has nothing to do with this, i wasn't able to dock on the Lost Paradise planet. It said dock denied, is it only available in SinglePlayer during missions?

You are correct - available only in SinglePlayer.

I have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is that there is no bad news.

• Hello LynRyu,

the Lost Paradise jumphole is glitchy in Multiplayer - it often it takes you to one system but the map shows another. Then you are unable to interact with objects and can die randomly from invisible enemies or planets. The only way to make sure it works right is to close and restart the game after each jump to or from Lost Paradise (use Alt+F4 to exit while in space).

No idea what killed you in Neophobos though :hmmz:

Hope this helps!

• LynRyu

Changed the title of the thread from “What am i randomly dying in space?” to “Why am i randomly dying in space?”.
  • randomly dying, well if i remember in multi player long time ago i did died when im going to jump to jump gate or jump hole, something is not right about it....