Finished Crossfire campaign! Review

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by StatiZkyZ.

• So, after playing for around a month, I finally finished the crossfire campaign. What a journey, I must say. Now I feel like giving the campaign a review to appreciate those who made this mod.

Overall, I want to say MANY thanks to the creators of this mod. Crossfire kept my Freelancer journey alive, and it's one heck of a great journey. It can still be improved aesthetic wise, like more voiced dialogues and such, which I don't think I have a shortage of ideas on that matter, but again, thank you for your hard work for us :)

Now, I'll just explore the entire system if I have time. Haven't experience multiplayer yet, though~

• Im glad you liked it.

Voice indeed always was a troublesome area since it is not so easy to find speakers to do a professional job... and that over many years of development.

On the other hand.... other FL mods dont even bother about adding any voice samples and that would be worse for a story driven mod like Crossfire.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hello, StatiZkyZ,

nice review, really! :sehrgut: ... I have just one question: did you found bonus mission? :musik: (something is saying to me that not ... :zocken: )

If you have no idea what it is ... then I suggest start first with read this: Crossfire Short Stories Part XVII: New discoveries in the Sol system?

Edit by
    I've edited above mentioned article and added there short guide ...

• Voice indeed always was a troublesome area since it is not so easy to find speakers to do a professional job... and that over many years of development.

On the other hand.... other FL mods dont even bother about adding any voice samples and that would be worse for a story driven mod like Crossfire.

Yeah, but it's because I'm too much of a perfectionist that I nitpick about it x3 In particular, I think the main issue is it's too loud, sometimes too alarming to my ears :attention:
    But it strangely got a lot better at the last chapters, so no worries, I still appreciate and love it~

Not yet, but I've heard about it, I just don't have time to check it out yet 8o

Edited once, last by StatiZkyZ ().

• Also, I almost said something about the final battle...