Oh okay, looks good now
Is this using something similar to clan pages? I like how it looks and how it is more integrated into portal.
no, it only uses already existing CMS functions
plus a few new custom stylesheet declarations and a template extension to get the server statistics included.
Early in 2017 we already agreed to update the server rules and you created a thread with proposed changes.
The red, blue and green highlights got me totally confused.
Is there a final version that I simply can include? (a german translation will have to follow later)
Think will need to look on it
Ok, updated the rules on the new page.
The only thing missing is the german rules version, a list with server police members and a general mod description. Everything else from the old page has been covered.
BTW. @Event Managers
I would advice that you use the Crossfire Event function on the Calendar to get upcoming events displayed on the new CF page.
In theory such Crossfire Server Events also will be posted on the forum automatically.
- (IOC)Wanderer - (IOC clan)
- |TSH| ***Tribbs*** - (TSH clan)
- RonaldoDaVinci - (Fallen clan)
- dented_ship - (DP clan)
- Portalearth - (RA clan)
- initiating and supporting server roleplay (as far as possible)
- observing the players behaviour regarding the roleplay and server rules (crossfire rules)
satisfy the players needs of ASF/CSF licenses(licenses can be now freely purchased on ASF/CSF base in X-3043 system.)
- answering players questions regarding the gameplay, server rules, roleplay rules
- assisting players in difficult situations to prevent escalation on the server (handling and/or forwarding reports being received)
- warn/punish players when server and/or roleplay rules being broken and/or ignored. (evidence and/or witnesses are required)
- calming down situations on the server, in order to prevent an escalation
- treating all players the same way
- taking position for a certain player and/or clan (everyone has to be treated the same, objective way)
- giving detailed information about loot, ships, cargo prices ect. (in order to not spoiling the game)
- giving any information about other players (eg. IP-adress, locations, player names ect.)
- giving cash to players
- using their rights for any clan's and/or players advantage (eg. collecting guns, protecting stores)
- solving clan intern problems (eg. clan conflicts, punishing intruders ect.)
- playing any roleplay (eg. taxing, fining, hunting bounties)
- forcing players to do certain things (eg. pirates taxing others, police fining/chasing criminals ect.)
Even if the GR's are not immediately responding to your call, it does not mean, your call does not get heard or it get's ignored. GR's are also members of clans and therfor also have the right to play as regular player. If a known GR is NOT in a GR-tagged vessel on the server, he does not necessarily have to jump immediately when someone is calling him. GR's are not the player's slave, they are there to support and assist.
- play the game in a fair way (acting and talking)
- use your mind to make the roleplay more interesting for all players ( example 1 example 2 example 3 )
- do not break roleplay and/or server rules
- do not force any situations, which could easily escalate (fair play)
- treat your opponent the same way you want to be treated (fair play)
- play the role you chose on your own and don't expect the GR's to play it for you
- report problems either in-game, via PM to the GR's (as listed above) or open new Ticket.