all pls follow

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by zqzhub.

• as asked buy the an SP i have transfered all money to a new char and wiped the old chars.

the new char must stay in NY. this is the only way Op can be sure there are no corrupt chars and can fix the problems.

pls all help Op with this and do as asked without bitching about it.

carbine[CFPD]

• i just wanna ask for something if its possible

im still on holidays and i can get on the server only on this sunday at 19.00, so can u please wait until then so i can save my char from deleting it? i would presiate that

i hope we ( OP with our help) will manage to set the server back to foots
    good luck in saving your chars and have fun in space

• I cannot express how much better than a charwipe this is ^^. Thanks for not deleting it all; I'm still laughing over the fact that I have a starflyer carrying around 107 mil :D . It would have taken me at least a week to get back that much.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I most likely should not be answering this but I guess I'll put in my 2 cents anyway. As much as I feel for your situation, any of us who can not make it to what ever the deadline might be, well that's just tuff luck for us. We can not expect the schedule of events to wrap around us or our plight. What will happen will happen and You and I and others will do our best to comply and if not pick up the pieces and truck on. But if I do make it and you don't, see me and I'll do what I can to help you.

• well, this is the way i see it:
    i have 25M $, a coalition saber ship, 4 PPC, 1 coalition gatling, 1 nemesis luncher, 1 starkiller torpedo, 1 dualmine dropper and all upgrades from 1.57 mod

so, i only need to get rid of the ship and gatling? right?
    uh, i hope ill manage to get a komodo dragon till then or im in really deep s....
    but its all a game, so everyone have a chance to be one of the best

• No shortcuts. move the money to a FRESH NEW CHAR and delete the current char.

How hard is it to do?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• If we all need to go back to NY to clean our char is it possible to make custo free to pass so everybody can quickly transfers his $$$ to his new char ?

can some1 also confirm this procedure because it is not clearly explained on forum ( or i did'nt see it ! ).
    ALL char must be wipe out and ONLY cash is allowed to be transfered ! Is this correct ?

• gunny is right,if u dont delete the char your self the op will do it.

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• are we alowed to make a new char and transfer money on it and then buy a better ship on that new char? so i can mount my weapons on it or do i have to have new char that has only money without lvl10 weapons, shields and other equipment?

i hope some SP or even OP with answer on this question

thx

• Just transfer all your mony from all your chars one one and thean park it in new york i think as a starflier ist as easy as theat :D

btw : plz stop to use this color things my eyes are allready starting to bleed :P

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• ONLY coalition ships and Gatling cannons are affected ,unless u have a vhf with 6 size 10 guns that has been missed.
    If your ship has Gatlings on it it must be deleted!
    Any char that is affected must be deleted,sell everything and transfer cash.
    Do NOT buy any Coalition stuff (ships equip)or goto Altair
    SPs and other pilots are at NY 2 help
    Pilots can cross Custodian for this
    You do NOT need to delete other chars that are not affected.
    Please inform ALL clanmembers and any other pilot you know.

• ok, so ill sell my coalition gatling weapons (i only have 1)
    then ill transfer the money to a BRAND NEW char

can i buy my a better ship (komodo dragon) with the money on the new char and then go to NY and leave the char there or I MUST HAVE STARFLYER ?

btw. sorry for the colours, i didnt think they are so bright

• Char that had gatlings must be deleted ,new chars can do whatever they like as long as they do NOT goto Altair or buy/use coalition stuff

• I have to agree with marshall... wonderfull solution.
    So all we players have to do is delete coalition stuff and move uncoalitionned chars to NY.. why so many questions!? how easy can that be!?

• because so many question? i really dont know (and i make the most of them)
    the problem is that when i ask 2 question i only get answer on 1 of them and i have to ask AGAIN
    thats really iritating, but what else can i do? just playing now knowing what is going to happen?
    ist better to ask for every detail than to have problems later.

and i ASK YOU, PLEASEEEEEE, when somebody ask more than 1 question, try to answer on them all, it doenst mater if you know the answer or not, just say somthing so the ppl who asked the help/s can know that you read everything and that you know what is he asking you for.
    this way its faster and there are LESS no topics, and everyone can read the entire problem in 1 reply and not in 5.
    THX and good luck in saving your chars and in debuging the mod

• Just do what I have said.if im wrong feel free to scream

• Wavey and I have been working hard to get the players who have had Coalition ships , guns and equipment to transfer their money to a new char and then delete the bugged char.

This is assisting in removing the bugged chars, so let's all pitch in and help one another, since that is what a community is supposed to do.

If any of your chars HAS NOT been to Altair to purchase a Coalition ship or has not mounted Gattling cannons, this does not affect that char.

Several of us have removed all of our chars just to be safe and started new again....which cannot hurt.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• What about equipment that has been to Altair. for instance adv. hydroxin thruster.

And if that equipment is contaminated. would the equipment contaminate a store char that has never been to Altair.

What about if gattling guns have been stored in a char but have never been mounted, is the char contaminated

I only ask this because I want to make sure all questions and possibilities have been explored.
    No one wants any more stinkin bugs.

Thank you SP's.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• To be on the safe side I'd take out equipment that have been on those characters Burro. Honestly I'd just sell them all and reclaim your money and hunker down for the Coaly fix.

As for me, both of my fighters have been scrapped as well as my freightor and have been replaced by Patriots on Manhatten dry docks.