First MOther Go Down

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by John_Donow.

• I wanna say thet our brawe warrios was kill last night euro time first mother ship of dk i wish to give my ggrats to thouse brave pilots ... good job m8

please all from this mission of post here how u do this and i know some one got screens so here was be good place to post them

• Mike is right i did take the first mothership down. We took 5 of some of the best polites and the wing was lead by lashan. It was extremly hard but we where outfided for the job. We had some good work done. Once i killed the mothership of course i did what noobs do i was scared because i did not want to die. My congrats go to a very brave women named lashan good job for leaded one of the best group of polites to kill a dk mothership. I hope to see u lead another good and brave group of polites. If u want to go after a nomad mothership or something like that let me know i will be glade to join u. See u all server side. I do have 2 screen shots, drakon also has some screen shots and we will be posting them to let u c.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• Okay, you wanted screenies right? Hehehe, you took the right guy along for the ride. Here's an overview. :D

[SIZE=1]So there we are, heading out to whack a mothership... 8) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]As you may or may not know, I do not respond well to pressure. 8o [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]They really do. :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]The hunt went on for quite some time...it felt like playing the vanilla storyline for the first time. :] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]And then they sort of just popped out of nowhere. :D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]As one would expect, we had to stick around to clean up the mess... :evil: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Though strong, the cruisers had great difficulty in singling us out. We suffered no casualties. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]At one point the cruisers attempted to run away. Lol. Fear thy spam! [3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]We were about to check out a suspicious station when a second Chicken fleet came out of cloak! 8o [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Naturally I freaked out, immedeately opting for my trademark battle strategy... :O [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Fortunately, nobody listened and we got to check the Kavvy-doughnut thing out. :P [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]It started it! ....okay, so I shot first, but it gave me a funny look first X( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Then we found the jumphole to Spica. I went back later alone. It's not a fun place. I didn't like that place. Did I mention that it's a bad place? The Devil may very well own a summer house in that palce. I think you get the picture. :D [/SIZE]

All in all this was an awesome raid. We stormed into DK space, cruised right by thier many defenses, and struck deep within their territory. Once we had attained our objectives, we proceeded to explore the sector. Eventually I couple had to go, but we only suffered one loss during the skirmish (and no, I wasn't chatting when the gunboats pounced ;) ).

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I hope it behaves/moves as well as it looks m8 ;) J/K Lady, this a really good graphic report and congratulations to everyone who was part of the DomKavash hunting mission. Indeed, it was a great job well done...

Keep up m8s and free us from EVIL so we dont fear it anymore...

God Speed,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

Originally posted by darkjedi
    u all did a great job!
    now...rdy for another assault? :D:P

That's going to be a little hard with the pending 1.61 char-wipe. :(

• if you think the DomKavash are hard... well i need to tell you that they dont use the AI of the ASF, CSF, Order and coalition pilots

i dont want to imagine what happens if i would have given them some real fighting powers with that

but in fact the idea was not to make them extremely hard... the idea was to make them hard enough to force ppl to work in teams to be able to explore those systems and find the hidden secrets (if you would follow the quests)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• 1. cool pic`s
    2. i cant wait till i get to DK space :D
    3.do you realy wana ready this ???
    4. are u shour ???
    5. nahh... i wont tell you ..... :P

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Because of thier distinct flavor and texture, a consensus has been reached by elements of the DC that the Dom'Kavash will be refered to as "chickens". Out of sheer boredness I've decided to give slang references to all of thier ships. So if you hear me yelling bloody murder about a pair of "spoons", a flock of "turkeys", or just simply one big mother "gobbler", then keep a look-see. Hehehe, the term "DK" is too simplistic and unimaginative; this is the last time I will use it. :D

• @Marshal,
    Whats wrong M8? Your posts are becoming entertaining,clear and relevant. Better open a can of S**M for a recharge :D
    Seriously I intend to ask for an invite on a DK hunt when I sort out my heap of S**T computer and get back in the game. OR, Is that a chicken hunt OR a turkey shoot?

To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points.

To achieve a withdrawal that cannot be pursued, depart with superior speed. ?

SUN TZU The Art Of War

Originally posted by Fitter55
    Whats wrong M8? Your posts are becoming entertaining,clear and relevant.

OR, Is that a chicken hunt OR a turkey shoot?

I have two kinds of posts. The first is the kind you just described, and the second isn't. ;)

And it depends. If your intentions are to hunt down fighers and gunboats then it's a chicken hunt, if it's capitol ships you're after it's a turkey shoot. If you're feeling particularly lucky you might be "going to Thanksgiving dinner". Coin a phrase and run with it. :D

• Hey Drakon me and u both bro are refreuing to them as food. As i was the one to say that the Dk gunboat was a big piece of fried chicken breast and u made up the rest m8 but i was their giving ideas. Get a full char and head out their with me m8. i have a full char and my csf lience and i am ready to kick some Chickens but.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• I will as soon as I can, but I have only one char (18 mil. + APC) and some RL stuff has come up. I won't have another chance to go serverside until Saturday. :( Help me out when I get back, lol; I'm going to be the only one without a fully-built char. :D