CF1.6 Beta release

There are 129 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• Cryton, don't mistake Microsoft Messenger with MSN. two different beast. MM is the culprate that is the evel one of the twins. MSN, as far as I know is ok.

MM was subject to all kinds of spam messages sneaking in. As far as I'm aware, MSN is ok. With that said, there is no garuntee on any of them.

• Okay, I just figured out something about installing this mod. Make sure to deactivate your mods before re-installing FL. I lost three hours trying to figure out what was wrong, and it was that every time I reinstaled FL the old mod files would corrupt the vanilla ones.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Hey OP, sorry if my massed reports weren't helpful. I've never tested a game before and I really have no idea what information you are interested in hearing, but I'll keep trying my best. If you could tell me what kind of info you want I could adjust the contents of my reports accordingly. Take care, and cheers on the awesome mod m8! :D

• Marshal, I'll take a stb at answering your question to OP. I'd say off the cuff, any kinds of things that don't work or seem wrong, or out of place. Suggestins that might either fix it or make it better. I think you've already identified one in getting stuck in the inner cloud. but that kind of things.

• in fact ur report was the best so far... i got many information... detailed information

not just the "it crashed"... it was more the "it crashed when i did this and that... and your guess with the LR was mostly right... even if the lane was not the real problem

reports about crashs wont help me as long nobody tells me why it did crash... testing means not only to find errors... it means to find out where they come from

oh and something else... since yesterday about 100 ppl disturbed me with stupid weird shit when i tried to work on the server
    no i wont create a clanlogo for you kido, no you all cant test the mod if you are not listed as testers, no the mod has not been released, no you cant download the mod, no im not intersted in clan issues, no i dont want to talk about private shit

if this crap will go on i will put cf1.57 back to the server (without the chars) and delete the new version

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• btw is somebody test 1.6 in single player too ???
    couse i in 1.57 was find many bugs in sp version ..
    expecialy ctd when u are in tohoku when u are lvl 3 and wanna back to x and when u sell epods 1 u can sell second makes cdt and wierd ragnarock ghost when u scann him ctd too

no you cant download the mod

Gee, sorry if I ticked you off, OP, but I AM listed as one of the testers... ?(

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• @ Chief: yeah, homegrown, and a little grainy, it's the .gif conversion, I think, I'll try it again with .jpg...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• lol....u are very courageous....

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• (whispering) John, edit that post before you lose your head. The DC doesn't accept beheaded applicants or banned persons!

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    (whispering) John, edit that post before you lose your head. The DC doesn't accept beheaded applicants or banned persons!

lol he is really fast....."op sorry i know...."

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• Lol, I ususally end up editing my posts quite a bit to settle on something (this post only changed 6 times :D ). It's a good way not to be offensive, embarrassing, and/or stupid (compared to usuall, that is). It's too bad that we can't delete our own posts though; I have a hard time coming up with edits sometimes when I'd rather just remove it entirely. I thought about thinking before I type once, but the very thought of it seemed silly :P.

(Btw, since this is spam otherwise, could one of the testers please tell me the new password? I'd be sad if the mod got ready for its release before I get a chance to pitch in any more.)

• "think twice and post once"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I think I'd be banned by the end of the week if I applied that mentallity...lol, at least I'd be the top poster before I went. :D

• post like i do. I post it, hit preview, than i read as if i was someone else, this way i see if what i'm about to post has some value.