PvP Competition

There are 189 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dented_ship.

• Hey guys, I still have unclaimed prizes waiting on my Yggdrasil in arena. I am wanting to get that ship out and into use again so need it emptied out. If you have won something in this comp and have not recived your prizes yet then please contact me to arrange a time to collect :)

If no more prizes are collected then all the guns will be shared between DP and Fallen clans

• :salutes Why are the Unclaimed Prizes Not shared with Those Who took Part????? :salutes :rolleyes:

:salutesFools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P:salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• I'm sure it was because no one stepped up to claim their nice prizes.

Alas sorry I couldn't participate, very weird times between NZ and the rest of the world and PC has been backing up for months like a buggered trash disposal

Never Fear! Lucifer is here!
    |DP|Lucifer, the ultimate engine of destruction is at your in-game disposal for a small fee of credits!
    whether it is to sniff out a dodgy cop, to track smuggler's, or even to destroy a pirate or freelance Mercenary

The choice is in your hands!
    Contact |DP|Lucifer in-game for any help related to above
    The charges may vary with his mind, but it will be no doubt a small fee for our troubles.

Contact him today!

:tot:

• Its the guns that are sitting unclaimed. We were donated a total of 72 guns to be used as prizes. The player that donated them also requested that the leftover guns be split between the two clans that organised the competition as a thanks for their efforts. This is why I have made this post to see if anyone else comes forward or the remaining guns will be split as per request.

• :salutes Now Let me Guess Who this Mysteron is ......

Hmmmm Could it Be Rui-Thanh No Srry Thanh-Rui :koenig::tommy::D

:salutesFools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P:salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Hey Ori. Hopefully there will be another competition like this again. I am sure that with a bit of incentive and help DP could arrange something. I would like to see a few older players return for it though. There were some players that were supposed to be great at PvP which I would like to see enter into this sort of comp. Just keep watching the forums for another post asking for expressions of interest :)